Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 35-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is gay himself.
(b) He loves her.
(c) Their way of life is coming to an end.
(d) She needs to bear his child.
2. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) The church.
(b) The government.
(c) Baptist missionaries.
(d) French missionaries.
3. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A letter.
(b) An English-Greek translation book.
(c) A picture.
(d) A Bible.
4. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
(a) Turn on the lights.
(b) Go take a shower.
(c) Turn on the radio.
(d) Go eat a steak.
5. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
(b) They exchanged gum.
(c) They slept together blindfolded.
(d) They whispered on each other's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
2. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
3. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
4. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
5. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)