Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
(a) A young tribal man.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) The narrator.
(d) Edouard Lecompte.
2. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(b) Catherine's mother.
(c) Edith and the narrator.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
3. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(a) Crafts and wampum.
4. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A picture.
(b) A Bible.
(c) An English-Greek translation book.
(d) A letter.
5. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her desire to become human.
(b) Her saint like qualities.
(c) Her sexuality.
(d) The plague that spread through her village.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
2. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
4. The narrator has lost ____________.
5. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)