Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is forced to leave her village.
(b) The boy's erection.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
(a) Watercolor paint.
(b) Red nail polish.
(c) Eye shadow.
(d) Pink nail polish.
3. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
(a) They whispered on each other's body.
(b) They slept together blindfolded.
(c) They exchanged gum.
(d) They sucked each other's fingers and placed them in each other's ears.
4. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is OCD.
(b) He is quick tempered.
(c) He has the best personality.
(d) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
5. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine's mother.
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) Edith and the narrator.
(d) The Candadian A---- tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
3. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. The narrator has lost ____________.
5. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)