Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He is angered.
(d) He is heartbroken.
2. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(d) Working and showering.
3. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(c) Long houses.
4. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her sexuality.
(b) Her saint like qualities.
(c) The plague that spread through her village.
(d) Her desire to become human.
5. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Killing Edith.
(b) Wanting to marry Edith.
(c) Loving the narrator.
(d) Sleeping with Edith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
3. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
4. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
5. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)