|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The boy's erection.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is forced to leave her village.
2. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
(a) As nice as the streets of New York City.
(b) The beginning days of civilization.
(c) Packed like sardines.
(d) A movie theatre at night, stifling its sexuality.
3. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(a) Hide and seek.
(b) The telephone game.
(d) The lust game.
4. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Marquis de Sade.
(b) Mother nature.
(c) George Washington.
(d) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
5. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She needs to get married to have a child.
(b) If she is baptized, she must never leave the village
(c) She needs to ask for forgiveness because of her sexuality.
(d) She must leave the village to be baptized.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
2. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. admit about the near death experience in the car?
4. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
5. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)