|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lamberville, the priest, try to convince the dying person to do in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To take communion.
(b) To eat one last meal.
(c) To accept Jesus Christ.
(d) To repent.
2. Whom does the narrator pray to in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) Catherine's uncle.
3. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is heartbroken.
(b) He is angered.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is jealous.
4. With what do F. and Edith bathe?
(a) Dove soap.
(b) Elephant tusk.
(c) Coconut juice.
(d) A special soap made of human skin.
5. What does the narrator admit to longing for in Chapter 48 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A dead wife.
(b) A dog as a pet.
(c) A dead lover.
(d) A dead religious figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
2. How does F. describe the love triangle of himself, Edith, and the narrator in "A Long Letter from F."?
3. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
4. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Where does the narrator leave to go to in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)