|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plans to leave the asylum with F.?
(a) The narrator.
(b) Mary Voolnd.
(c) No one.
2. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
3. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(b) Long houses.
4. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Under the stars.
(b) Underneath a sun lamp in their apartment.
(c) Under a tent.
(d) Under a tree.
5. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her navel.
(c) Her fingers.
(d) Her ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
2. Who says they would rather have sex with a thorn than a hunter?
3. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. use to bring Edith to her maximum orgasm in "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)