|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her cousins.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her mom.
(d) Her aunts.
2. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Says a prayer to God.
(b) Calls to F. and Edith.
(c) Goes to church.
(d) Speaks incessently of Edith.
3. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He has the best personality.
(b) He is quick tempered.
(c) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(d) He is OCD.
4. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Under the stars.
(b) Under a tent.
(c) Under a tree.
(d) Underneath a sun lamp in their apartment.
5. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is losing weight.
(b) He is growing ill.
(c) He is losing his hair.
(d) He is losing his sanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
2. What disservice does F. say he did to the narrator in "A Long Letter from F.?"
3. How does Edith pleasure F. in "A Long Letter from F."?
4. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator find of Edith's that surprises him in Chapter 44?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)