|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She needs to get married to have a child.
(b) If she is baptized, she must never leave the village
(c) She needs to ask for forgiveness because of her sexuality.
(d) She must leave the village to be baptized.
2. Where does F. write "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) His tree house.
(b) His asylum.
(c) His store.
(d) His apartment.
3. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
(a) A tent.
(b) His apartment.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His tree house.
4. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His company.
(b) A textile factory.
(c) A book.
(d) A boat.
5. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Their way of life is coming to an end.
(b) She needs to bear his child.
(c) He is gay himself.
(d) He loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the first miraculous event occur after Catherine's death?
2. What does the narrator want in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
4. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
5. What does F. say about women in A Long Letter from F.?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)