|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to F.'s accomplice while trying to escape the asylum?
(a) She trips and breaks her leg.
(b) She is attacked and mauled by dogs.
(c) She falls and loses her front teeth.
(d) She is caught.
2. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith and the narrator.
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) Catherine's mother.
(d) The Candadian A---- tribe.
3. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Protein shake plan.
(b) The Axis Charles fitness plan.
(c) The CA weight loss program.
(d) The Charles Axis fitness plan.
4. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A ploy to get him out of the house.
(b) To miss Edith.
(c) To make him angry.
(d) To miss F.
5. Who does F.say he dedicates most of his life to in "A Long Letter from F."?
(c) The narrator and Edith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they would rather have sex with a thorn than a hunter?
2. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
3. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
4. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
5. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)