|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. find in the woman who watches him write "A Long Letter from F."?
(b) His letter.
(c) Her soul.
(d) Her heart.
2. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s clothes.
(b) His files.
(c) F.'s fireworks which were left to him.
(d) His books.
3. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) To eat.
(b) To marry a man.
(c) To have children.
(d) To pray.
4. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Expressions of lust.
(d) Expressions of love.
5. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) The lack or upkeep on the home.
(b) They did not attend church.
(c) The lack of privacy between sexes.
(d) They were inbred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
2. Who argues Catherine should be buried at her favorite prayer location by the river?
3. What disservice does F. say he did to the narrator in "A Long Letter from F.?"
4. What does the message say that F. finds in the woman who watches him write in "A Long Letter from F".?
5. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)