|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes and watches F. write in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) Mary Voolnd.
(c) Mary Queen of Scott.
(d) Vooland Martyr.
2. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
(a) The tree house.
(c) A statue of Queen Victoria.
(d) The apartment.
3. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(b) He has the best personality.
(c) He is quick tempered.
(d) He is OCD.
4. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Pleasure himself.
5. What does F. consider himself and the narrator to be in "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) New Jews.
(d) New Juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator admit to longing for in Chapter 48 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)