|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To not feel guilty about their sexual activity.
(b) To stop being hypocrites.
(c) To embrace his homosexuality.
(d) To not feel guilty about cheating on Edith.
2. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(b) Working and showering.
3. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(b) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
(c) Sex with his tribe.
(d) Love eternal.
4. Why does the narrator nearly run the car off the road?
(a) He was texting on his phone.
(b) He fell asleep.
(c) He is pleasuring himself.
(d) He was in mid chant.
5. Whom does Catherine appear to after her death and several other times as well in Chapter 22 of "A Long Letter from F."?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
2. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
3. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
4. Who argues Catherine should be buried at her favorite prayer location by the river?
5. What does F. admit about the near death experience in the car?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)