|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disservice does F. say he did to the narrator in "A Long Letter from F.?"
(a) Took his virginity.
(b) Gave him sexuality.
(c) Immunized him of passion.
(d) Befriended him.
2. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(b) Mother nature.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Marquis de Sade.
3. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(c) The narrator.
4. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She needs to get married to have a child.
(b) She must leave the village to be baptized.
(c) If she is baptized, she must never leave the village
(d) She needs to ask for forgiveness because of her sexuality.
5. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The young man.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her mom.
(d) The village priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
2. What happens to the room as Catherine disrupts the French banquet?
3. How does F. describe the love triangle of himself, Edith, and the narrator in "A Long Letter from F."?
4. Who says they would rather have sex with a thorn than a hunter?
5. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)