|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her dad.
(c) A young man.
(d) A stranger.
2. What disservice does F. say he did to the narrator in "A Long Letter from F.?"
(a) Took his virginity.
(b) Immunized him of passion.
(c) Befriended him.
(d) Gave him sexuality.
3. Who argues Catherine should be buried at her favorite prayer location by the river?
4. What does Catherine's best friend say human tastes like?
5. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(c) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. comment on in Chapter 18 in regards to Catherine's death from "A Long Letter from F."?
2. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
3. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Where does F. write "A Long Letter from F."?
5. What happens to the room as Catherine disrupts the French banquet?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)