|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) The woman.
(c) Catherine's uncle.
2. What does F. believe about the Free Quebec movement?
(a) It needs to move forward.
(b) He hates it.
(c) It has grown soft.
(d) It has gained strength.
3. What does F. comment on in Chapter 18 in regards to Catherine's death from "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) Its racial implications.
(b) Its fallacy.
(c) Its veracity.
(d) Its power.
4. What does Catherine's best friend say human tastes like?
5. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The village priest.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her mom.
(d) The young man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Catherine appear to after her death and several other times as well in Chapter 22 of "A Long Letter from F."?
2. What does F. consider himself and the narrator to be in "A Long Letter from F."?
3. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
4. According to F., who is obsessed with whiteness?
5. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)