|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To have normal bowels again.
(b) To stop the bleeding.
(c) To help him grieve.
(d) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
2. What does Lamberville, the priest, try to convince the dying person to do in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To accept Jesus Christ.
(b) To repent.
(c) To take communion.
(d) To eat one last meal.
3. What does F. find in the woman who watches him write "A Long Letter from F."?
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her heart.
(d) His letter.
4. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A closet.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A railroad station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes and watches F. write in "A Long Letter from F."?
2. Who argues Catherine should be buried in the church?
3. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
4. What is the narrator singing in F.'s tree house?
5. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)