|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A Bible.
(b) An English-Greek translation book.
(c) A picture.
(d) A letter.
2. What happens to Catherine's face after her death?
(a) It turns black.
(b) It becomes like an angel.
(c) It sinks in.
(d) It turns white, and her skin is healed.
3. What does Catherine cut herself with in the woods?
(c) A knife.
4. What happened to Catherine's best friend's husband?
(a) He was removed from the tribe.
(b) He was hunted and killed.
(c) He was eaten by his tribe for lack of food.
(d) He was raped.
5. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(b) Depression and constipation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator wish F. had left him instead of his possessions?
4. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
5. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)