|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her saint like qualities.
(b) Her desire to become human.
(c) The plague that spread through her village.
(d) Her sexuality.
2. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
(b) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
(c) They have changed colors.
(d) They are bleeding.
3. What does F. do with the narrator the night Edith dies?
(a) Cooks for him
(b) Kisses the narrator.
(c) Sits with him and comforts him.
(d) Gives him a massage.
4. Whom does Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle call upon in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) The men of the village.
(c) All the single girls in the village.
(d) The woman of the village who are mothers.
5. What did the boys and F. do to the narrator when they were in school?
(a) Stuck his head in the toilet.
(b) Called him names until he cried.
(c) Held him down and forcibly cut off his warts.
(d) Beat him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
2. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
3. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
4. What does the narrator think about in Chapter 40 of "A History of Them All" in regard to what F. said to him?
5. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)