|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator admit to longing for in Chapter 48 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A dog as a pet.
(b) A dead religious figure.
(c) A dead wife.
(d) A dead lover.
2. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(a) By the ocean.
(d) A small village.
3. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
(a) Fit people to get fitter.
(b) Bulking up.
(c) Skinny people to gain weight.
(d) Heavy people to lose weight.
4. Who does F.say he dedicates most of his life to in "A Long Letter from F."?
(d) The narrator and Edith.
5. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(b) Long houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
2. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
3. What happens to F.'s accomplice while trying to escape the asylum?
4. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
5. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)