|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator look at in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The English-Greek phrasebook.
(b) A picture of Edith.
(c) His watch.
(d) The wall.
2. Who is Catherine's best friend?
(a) Her mother.
3. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A ploy to get him out of the house.
(b) To miss F.
(c) To make him angry.
(d) To miss Edith.
4. Who does the narrator relate his own mindset to in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
5. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His genitals.
(b) His back.
(c) His neck.
(d) His chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who argues Catherine should be buried at her favorite prayer location by the river?
2. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What is the narrator singing in F.'s tree house?
4. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
5. How does Edith die?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)