|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Catherine's best friend when she whips her ?
(a) She nearly bleeds to death.
(b) She become a renewed virgin.
(c) She dies.
(d) She cries and prays to god.
2. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The young man.
(b) Her mom.
(c) Her dad.
(d) The village priest.
3. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(a) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
(c) Love eternal.
(d) Sex with his tribe.
4. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She needs to bear his child.
(b) He loves her.
(c) Their way of life is coming to an end.
(d) He is gay himself.
5. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Takes him to dinner.
(b) Asks him to leave.
(c) Gives him a shoulder rub.
(d) Tells him the story of the feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
3. What does F. admit about the near death experience in the car?
4. What does F. wake the narrator up for and drag him to in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
5. How does Edith pleasure F. in "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)