|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) Why humans must eat to survive.
(b) Why she is a saint.
(c) How to find F.
(d) Where to go after she dies.
2. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A boat.
(b) His company.
(c) A book.
(d) A textile factory.
3. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Expressions of love.
(b) Expressions of lust.
4. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
(a) As nice as the streets of New York City.
(b) A movie theatre at night, stifling its sexuality.
(c) Packed like sardines.
(d) The beginning days of civilization.
5. With what do F. and Edith bathe?
(a) Dove soap.
(b) Coconut juice.
(c) A special soap made of human skin.
(d) Elephant tusk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
4. Who is Catherine's mistress?
5. What is Edith's problem in "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)