|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Every religious medal possible.
(b) Relief from constipation.
(c) Edith and F.
2. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
(b) A transference of religion.
(c) A token or appreciation.
(d) Consummation of marriage.
3. Who makes a rosary in Catherine's honor?
4. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) An Iroquois saint.
(b) An old lady.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His ex wife.
5. How does the narrator pray with in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) With sorrow.
(b) With deep conviction.
(c) With shame.
(d) With apathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to F.'s accomplice while trying to escape the asylum?
2. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
3. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
4. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
5. Who is cured from gout in 1696 after praying to Catherine Tekakwitha?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)