|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the first miraculous event occur after Catherine's death?
(a) Immediately after.
(b) A month later.
(c) An hour later.
(d) A week later.
2. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His family lineage.
(b) Mother nature.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) The weather.
3. Who is Catherine's mistress?
(c) Her mother.
4. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A cross.
(b) A ring.
(c) A flower.
(d) A piece of food.
5. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His apartment.
(c) A tent.
(d) His tree house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
2. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
3. What does the narrator want in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
4. How does Edith pleasure F. in "A Long Letter from F."?
5. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)