|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He is angered.
(d) He is heartbroken.
2. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To embrace his homosexuality.
(b) To stop being hypocrites.
(c) To not feel guilty about cheating on Edith.
(d) To not feel guilty about their sexual activity.
3. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
(a) Goes outside to smoke a cigarette.
(b) Makes a phone call.
(c) Has a sandwich.
(d) Rifles through Edith's drawers.
4. What does F. wake the narrator up for and drag him to in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A celebration of Catherine Tekakwitha.
(b) A protest against religion.
(c) A protest against Queen Elizabeth.
(d) A party.
5. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His books.
(b) F.'s fireworks which were left to him.
(c) F.'s clothes.
(d) His files.
Short Answer Questions
1. What swims away into the Atlantic, according to F.?
2. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
3. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What happens to F.'s accomplice while trying to escape the asylum?
5. Why does the narrator nearly run the car off the road?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)