|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is kept in the vile around the lady's neck who is saved from the brink of death by Catherine's crucifix?
(a) Mud from her grave.
(c) Holy water.
(d) Her hair.
2. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Pleasure himself.
3. To what office has F. been elected?
(a) Priest of the tribe.
(d) To lead the Canadian army.
4. What does F. wake the narrator up for and drag him to in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A protest against Queen Elizabeth.
(b) A celebration of Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) A party.
(d) A protest against religion.
5. What did the boys and F. do to the narrator when they were in school?
(a) Beat him up.
(b) Stuck his head in the toilet.
(c) Held him down and forcibly cut off his warts.
(d) Called him names until he cried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
3. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
5. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)