|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(b) Edith and the narrator.
(c) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(d) Catherine's mother.
2. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is angered by her infidelity.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He misses her.
(d) He hates her.
3. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Daily intimacy.
(b) To pleasure himself.
(c) An oral act of intimacy.
(d) To leave the city.
4. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(b) Hide and seek.
(c) The lust game.
(d) The telephone game.
5. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The oven.
(b) The grill.
(c) F.'s fireworks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does F. write "A Long Letter from F."?
2. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
3. What disservice does F. say he did to the narrator in "A Long Letter from F.?"
4. What does Catherine's best friend say human tastes like?
5. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)