|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is losing his sanity.
(b) He is losing weight.
(c) He is losing his hair.
(d) He is growing ill.
2. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(d) Depression and constipation.
3. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) A temptress.
(b) A blessed Iroquois woman.
(c) A saint.
(d) Daughter of mother nature.
4. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
(b) French priests.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) Catherine's mother.
5. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
(b) A transference of religion.
(c) Consummation of marriage.
(d) A token or appreciation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)