|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) They were inbred.
(b) The lack of privacy between sexes.
(c) They did not attend church.
(d) The lack or upkeep on the home.
2. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To miss Edith.
(b) To make him angry.
(c) A ploy to get him out of the house.
(d) To miss F.
3. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(a) Long houses.
4. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her navel.
(c) Her fingers.
(d) Her breasts.
5. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A ring.
(b) A cross.
(c) A flower.
(d) A piece of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
5. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)