|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
2. How does Edith die?
(a) She shoots herself in the head.
(b) She dies of a heart attack.
(c) She is crushed by the elevator shaft.
(d) She is shot.
3. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) A temptress.
(b) Daughter of mother nature.
(c) A saint.
(d) A blessed Iroquois woman.
4. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
(a) Go take a shower.
(b) Turn on the radio.
(c) Turn on the lights.
(d) Go eat a steak.
5. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) His doctor.
(c) The DJ.
(d) His mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
5. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)