|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(b) Edith's body.
(c) Being intimate with F.
(d) Being intimate with Catherine.
2. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Killing Edith.
(b) Sleeping with Edith.
(c) Loving the narrator.
(d) Wanting to marry Edith.
3. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The night Edith killed herself.
(b) The way she laughed.
(c) Her infidelity.
(d) The way she smiled.
4. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
(a) Edouard Lecompte.
(b) A young tribal man.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) The narrator.
5. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
(b) They have changed colors.
(c) They are bleeding.
(d) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
4. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
5. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)