|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Wanting to marry Edith.
(b) Sleeping with Edith.
(c) Killing Edith.
(d) Loving the narrator.
2. The narrator has lost ____________.
(a) His lover and daughter.
(b) His wife and daughter.
(c) His wife and male lover.
(d) His dad and mother.
3. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(b) Love eternal.
(c) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
(d) Sex with his tribe.
4. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The young man.
(b) The village priest.
(c) Her mom.
(d) Her dad.
5. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To leave the city.
(b) Daily intimacy.
(c) An oral act of intimacy.
(d) To pleasure himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
3. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
4. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)