|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To stop the bleeding.
(b) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
(c) To help him grieve.
(d) To have normal bowels again.
2. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) The lack or upkeep on the home.
(b) They were inbred.
(c) They did not attend church.
(d) The lack of privacy between sexes.
3. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) A saint.
(b) A blessed Iroquois woman.
(c) A temptress.
(d) Daughter of mother nature.
4. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
(a) The narrator.
(b) Edouard Lecompte.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) A young tribal man.
5. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) Their harvest and crops.
(b) Their bond.
(c) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
(d) The loss of their youngest son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
3. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
4. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
5. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)