|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator has lost ____________.
(a) His wife and male lover.
(b) His dad and mother.
(c) His lover and daughter.
(d) His wife and daughter.
2. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) Edith and the narrator.
(d) Catherine's mother.
3. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His company.
(b) A boat.
(c) A textile factory.
(d) A book.
4. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Calls to F. and Edith.
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Says a prayer to God.
(d) Speaks incessently of Edith.
5. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His doctor.
(b) His mom.
(c) The DJ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
2. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
4. How does Edith die?
5. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)