|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
(b) Their bond.
(c) Their harvest and crops.
(d) The loss of their youngest son.
2. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A psychosexual hell.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A room.
(d) A barn.
3. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her aunts.
(d) Her cousins.
4. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is angry.
(b) The boy's erection.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is forced to leave her village.
5. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To miss Edith.
(b) A ploy to get him out of the house.
(c) To make him angry.
(d) To miss F.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
2. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
3. The narrator has lost ____________.
4. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)