|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
(b) Consummation of marriage.
(c) A transference of religion.
(d) A token or appreciation.
2. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) An English-Greek translation book.
(b) A picture.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A letter.
3. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To miss F.
(b) To miss Edith.
(c) To make him angry.
(d) A ploy to get him out of the house.
4. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The government.
(c) The Candadian A--- tribe.
(d) Any repressive institution.
5. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The oven.
(b) F.'s fireworks.
(c) The grill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
2. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
3. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)