|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Marquis de Sade.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Mother nature.
(d) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
2. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is losing weight.
(b) He is losing his sanity.
(c) He is growing ill.
(d) He is losing his hair.
3. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(b) He has the best personality.
(c) He is OCD.
(d) He is quick tempered.
4. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The village priest.
(b) The young man.
(c) Her dad.
(d) Her mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
2. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
3. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
4. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)