|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants to have sex with the narrator.
(b) He longs to have sex with a saint.
(c) He loves Edith.
(d) He is sexually charged.
3. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her desire to become human.
(b) The plague that spread through her village.
(c) Her sexuality.
(d) Her saint like qualities.
4. What is the narrator suffering from at the beginning of the book?
(b) Depression and constipation.
5. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To stop the bleeding.
(b) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
(c) To have normal bowels again.
(d) To help him grieve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
2. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
3. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator say he wants to study in Chapter 3 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)