|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator want in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To forget F. and Edith's transgressions.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) F. and Edith to come back.
(d) To eat.
2. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(b) Crafts and wampum.
3. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A boat.
(b) His company.
(c) A book.
(d) A textile factory.
4. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) They have changed colors.
(b) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
(c) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
(d) They are bleeding.
5. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) The boy's erection.
(c) She is forced to leave her village.
(d) She is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
2. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
3. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
4. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)