|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The way she smiled.
(b) The way she laughed.
(c) Her infidelity.
(d) The night Edith killed herself.
2. Who is caught under the spell of F. in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith and the narrator.
(b) The Candadian A---- tribe.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) Catherine's mother.
3. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Expressions of lust.
(d) Expressions of love.
4. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His company.
(b) A book.
(c) A textile factory.
(d) A boat.
5. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A poem.
(d) A haiku.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
2. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
3. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
4. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
5. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)