|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To stop the bleeding.
(b) To help him grieve.
(c) To have normal bowels again.
(d) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
2. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(b) Working and showering.
3. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
(a) Charles Axis.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) Axis Charles.
4. What does F. chastise the narrator for in Chapter 9 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To not feel guilty about their sexual activity.
(b) To stop being hypocrites.
(c) To embrace his homosexuality.
(d) To not feel guilty about cheating on Edith.
5. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
(a) Mother nature.
(b) The Canadian A---- tribe's chief leader.
(c) Marquis de Sade.
(d) George Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
2. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
3. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)