|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
(b) To have normal bowels again.
(c) To stop the bleeding.
(d) To help him grieve.
2. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
(b) The narrator.
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
3. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is quick tempered.
(b) He has the best personality.
(c) He is OCD.
(d) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
4. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A fire.
(c) A cigarette.
5. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(a) Long houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator has lost ____________.
2. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
3. F. is accredited to having a similar aura with _____________.
4. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
5. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)