|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
(a) A saint.
(b) A blessed Iroquois woman.
(c) A temptress.
(d) Daughter of mother nature.
2. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) The lack of privacy between sexes.
(b) They were inbred.
(c) The lack or upkeep on the home.
(d) They did not attend church.
3. What does the narrator recall F. saying in Chapter 4 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants to have sex with the narrator.
(b) He loves Edith.
(c) He longs to have sex with a saint.
(d) He is sexually charged.
4. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) The church.
(b) The government.
(c) Baptist missionaries.
(d) French missionaries.
5. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(d) Crafts and wampum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
3. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
5. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)