|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants more affection from the narrator.
(b) The narrator relating the Greeks to the Indians.
(c) He wants Edith back.
(d) The narrator's sex life.
2. Who had their hearts eaten by the Canadian tribes' chiefs?
(b) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) French priests.
(d) Catherine's mother.
3. What does F. admit to the narrator the night Edith dies in Chapter 5 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Sleeping with Edith.
(b) Loving the narrator.
(c) Killing Edith.
(d) Wanting to marry Edith.
4. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A boat.
(b) A book.
(c) His company.
(d) A textile factory.
5. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) French missionaries.
(b) The church.
(c) Baptist missionaries.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
2. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
3. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
5. The narrator recalls F. painting a Greek acropolis with ___________________.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)