|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) Their bond.
(b) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
(c) The loss of their youngest son.
(d) Their harvest and crops.
2. To whom does the narrator turn for his salvation?
(a) An Iroquois saint.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) An old lady.
(d) His ex wife.
3. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
(a) Go eat a steak.
(b) Turn on the radio.
(c) Go take a shower.
(d) Turn on the lights.
4. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He is angered.
(c) He is heartbroken.
(d) He is sad.
5. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A textile factory.
(b) A book.
(c) His company.
(d) A boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
2. Who is Catherine Tekakwitha?
3. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)