|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The Axis Charles fitness plan.
(b) The Charles Axis fitness plan.
(c) The CA weight loss program.
(d) Protein shake plan.
2. The narrator has lost ____________.
(a) His lover and daughter.
(b) His dad and mother.
(c) His wife and daughter.
(d) His wife and male lover.
3. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A closet.
(c) A railroad station.
(d) A bathroom.
4. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
(a) Fit people to get fitter.
(b) Skinny people to gain weight.
(c) Heavy people to lose weight.
(d) Bulking up.
5. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(b) Crafts and wampum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. How does Edith die?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)