|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The oven.
(b) The grill.
(d) F.'s fireworks.
2. What does the note the narrator finds in F.'s fireworks instruct him to do?
(a) Go eat a steak.
(b) Turn on the radio.
(c) Turn on the lights.
(d) Go take a shower.
3. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
(a) A young tribal man.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) The narrator.
(d) Edouard Lecompte.
4. The narrator has lost ____________.
(a) His wife and daughter.
(b) His lover and daughter.
(c) His dad and mother.
(d) His wife and male lover.
5. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A letter.
(b) A Bible.
(c) An English-Greek translation book.
(d) A picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
3. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
4. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)