|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(c) Crafts and wampum.
2. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(b) The telephone game.
(c) Hide and seek.
(d) The lust game.
3. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
(b) A transference of religion.
(c) A token or appreciation.
(d) Consummation of marriage.
4. Where is the narrator living in this novel?
(a) A psychosexual hell.
(b) A room.
(c) A barn.
(d) An apartment.
5. What does F. go on a tirade about in Chapter 6 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants Edith back.
(b) He wants more affection from the narrator.
(c) The narrator relating the Greeks to the Indians.
(d) The narrator's sex life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
2. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
5. The narrator has lost ____________.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)