|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) How to find F.
(b) Where to go after she dies.
(c) Why she is a saint.
(d) Why humans must eat to survive.
2. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) Their bond.
(b) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
(c) The loss of their youngest son.
(d) Their harvest and crops.
3. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To strip naked.
(b) To eat a steak.
(c) To pray.
(d) To be intimate with the narrator.
4. What does the woman who watches F. write "A Long Letter from F." invite F. to do?
(a) Massage her.
(b) Lick her toes.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Sing to her.
5. What does the narrator want in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To go to the bathroom.
(b) To forget F. and Edith's transgressions.
(c) F. and Edith to come back.
(d) To eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
2. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What happens to the room as Catherine disrupts the French banquet?
4. Who died in the asylum from syphilis?
5. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)