|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To pleasure himself.
(b) Daily intimacy.
(c) To leave the city.
(d) An oral act of intimacy.
3. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is losing his sanity.
(b) He is losing his hair.
(c) He is losing weight.
(d) He is growing ill.
4. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
(a) She is a child of the lord.
(b) She wants to be baptized.
(d) She wants to have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
2. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
3. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
4. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What happens to the room as Catherine disrupts the French banquet?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)