|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
(a) His apartment.
(b) His dreams.
(c) A tent.
(d) His tree house.
2. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His genitals.
(b) His chest.
(c) His neck.
(d) His back.
3. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(c) Long houses.
4. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) The church.
(b) The government.
(c) Baptist missionaries.
(d) French missionaries.
5. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
3. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
5. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)