|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her aunts.
(c) Her dad.
(d) Her cousins.
2. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
(c) Categorized conversations.
3. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s humor.
(b) F.'s tirades.
(c) F.'s body.
(d) F.'s laugh.
4. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To help him grieve.
(b) For any god to help him, and he will not enter a bathroom until he can pass a stool.
(c) To stop the bleeding.
(d) To have normal bowels again.
5. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
(a) British English.
(b) Southern English.
(c) Germanic English.
(d) Broken English.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
3. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
4. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does Catherine spill at the French banquet?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)