|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her fingers.
(b) Her breasts.
(c) Her navel.
(d) Her ears.
2. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
(a) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
(c) The narrator.
3. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her dad.
(b) A stranger.
(c) A young man.
(d) Her mom.
4. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She needs to ask for forgiveness because of her sexuality.
(b) She must leave the village to be baptized.
(c) If she is baptized, she must never leave the village
(d) She needs to get married to have a child.
5. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
(a) Broken English.
(b) British English.
(c) Germanic English.
(d) Southern English.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
3. What does the narrator do in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What is the prayer chanted for in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)