|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her aunts.
(b) Her mom.
(c) Her dad.
(d) Her cousins.
2. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Pleasure himself.
3. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His genitals.
(b) His neck.
(c) His chest.
(d) His back.
4. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
(a) Edouard Lecompte.
(b) A young tribal man.
(c) The narrator.
(d) Her uncle.
5. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
(a) The tree house.
(b) The apartment.
(c) A statue of Queen Victoria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator want in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
3. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
4. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
5. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)