|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what office has F. been elected?
(c) To lead the Canadian army.
(d) Priest of the tribe.
2. What does Catherine's uncle ask of the individuals he calls upon?
(a) Their ages.
(b) To tell him their secrets.
(c) Their weight.
(d) Which young hunter they will sleep with that night.
3. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To make him angry.
(b) A ploy to get him out of the house.
(c) To miss Edith.
(d) To miss F.
4. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her ears.
(b) Her fingers.
(c) Her navel.
(d) Her breasts.
5. Who dislikes the French missionaries?
(a) The narrator.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator look at in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
3. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
4. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)