|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His files.
(b) His books.
(c) F.'s clothes.
(d) F.'s fireworks which were left to him.
2. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Pleasure himself.
3. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(c) Crafts and wampum.
4. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
(c) Catherine's uncle.
(d) The young man.
5. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
(a) The church.
(b) Baptist missionaries.
(c) French missionaries.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the room as Catherine disrupts the French banquet?
2. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
3. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
4. Who does the narrator relate his own mindset to in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Who says they would rather have sex with a thorn than a hunter?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)