|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
(b) Long houses.
2. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith's body.
(b) Being intimate with Catherine.
(c) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(d) Being intimate with F.
3. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her mom.
(b) A young man.
(c) A stranger.
(d) Her dad.
4. What does F. believe about the Free Quebec movement?
(a) He hates it.
(b) It needs to move forward.
(c) It has gained strength.
(d) It has grown soft.
5. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is gay himself.
(c) She needs to bear his child.
(d) Their way of life is coming to an end.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
3. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
4. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
5. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)