|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
(a) She wants to be baptized.
(c) She is a child of the lord.
(d) She wants to have children.
2. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her mom.
(b) A young man.
(c) Her dad.
(d) A stranger.
3. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) They are bleeding.
(b) They have changed colors.
(c) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
(d) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
4. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) The boy's erection.
(c) She is forced to leave her village.
(d) She is angry.
5. To what office has F. been elected?
(a) To lead the Canadian army.
(c) Priest of the tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. How does the narrator pray with in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
4. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)