|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To pleasure himself.
(b) To leave the city.
(c) Daily intimacy.
(d) An oral act of intimacy.
2. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Edith's body.
(b) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(c) Being intimate with F.
(d) Being intimate with Catherine.
3. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s fireworks.
(c) The grill.
(d) The oven.
4. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is losing weight.
(b) He is losing his hair.
(c) He is losing his sanity.
(d) He is growing ill.
5. What does F. believe about the Free Quebec movement?
(a) He hates it.
(b) It has gained strength.
(c) It has grown soft.
(d) It needs to move forward.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of environment do the Iroquois live?
2. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
5. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)