|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator wish F. had left him instead of his possessions?
(a) Edith's love.
(b) F.'s memories.
(c) His vibrator.
(d) A movie.
2. What is the narrator singing in F.'s tree house?
(a) Otis Redding.
(b) Yankee Doodle.
(c) Top 40's.
(d) Hit Parade Songs.
3. In Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All," how is the book that F. gives the narrator broken down?
(c) Categorized conversations.
4. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His chest.
(b) His genitals.
(c) His back.
(d) His neck.
5. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Pleasures himself.
(b) Washes his hands.
(c) Break things in his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator want in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
3. What does the narrator inventory in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who is the bully that kicks sand in F.'s face at the beach?
5. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)