|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator pray with in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) With apathy.
(b) With shame.
(c) With deep conviction.
(d) With sorrow.
2. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
(a) His apartment.
(b) A tent.
(c) His tree house.
(d) His dreams.
3. What does F. believe about the Free Quebec movement?
(a) It has gained strength.
(b) It has grown soft.
(c) It needs to move forward.
(d) He hates it.
4. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
(a) Catherine's uncle.
(b) The young man.
5. What does the narrator think about in Chapter 40 of "A History of Them All" in regard to what F. said to him?
(a) He considers F.'s recommendation.
(b) He considers what F. said about his and Edith's relationship.
(c) He considers what F. meant about his near death experience.
(d) He considers what F. said about the telephone game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
2. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
3. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
4. What does F. suggest to the narrator in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Whom does Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle call upon in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)