|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The grill.
(b) The oven.
(d) F.'s fireworks.
2. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) The lack of privacy between sexes.
(b) They were inbred.
(c) They did not attend church.
(d) The lack or upkeep on the home.
3. What does the narrator think about in Chapter 40 of "A History of Them All" in regard to what F. said to him?
(a) He considers what F. said about his and Edith's relationship.
(b) He considers what F. meant about his near death experience.
(c) He considers what F. said about the telephone game.
(d) He considers F.'s recommendation.
4. Where are F. and the narrator driving to in the car scene?
5. Where does the narrator want Edith's lips to linger specifically?
(a) His back.
(b) His chest.
(c) His neck.
(d) His genitals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
2. Who replaces the local priest in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
4. To what office has F. been elected?
5. What does the narrator read about in regard to Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)