|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The young man.
(b) Her dad.
(c) The village priest.
(d) Her mom.
2. Who does the narrator relate his own mindset to in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Catherine Tekakwitha.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
3. Where are F. and the narrator driving to in the car scene?
4. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her feet.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her arms.
5. Whom does the narrator pray to in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Catherine's uncle.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
2. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. admit about the near death experience in the car?
4. To what office has F. been elected?
5. What does the narrator yearn for in Chapter 33 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)