|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not mentioned as a part of the book given to the narrator by F. in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Dry cleaners.
(c) Barber shops.
(d) Post offices.
2. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The day she was to give birth.
(b) The day she was to be married.
(c) The day she became a woman.
(d) The day she was to leave her village.
3. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(b) Crafts and wampum.
4. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) A haiku.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A poem.
5. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. wish for the narrator to blow up?
2. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What happens to the room as Catherine disrupts the French banquet?
4. What body part does the narrator think about of Edith's in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)