|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
(a) Broken English.
(b) Germanic English.
(c) Southern English.
(d) British English.
2. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Pleasures himself.
(b) Break things in his apartment.
(d) Washes his hands.
3. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He loves her.
(b) Their way of life is coming to an end.
(c) He is gay himself.
(d) She needs to bear his child.
4. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
(a) As nice as the streets of New York City.
(b) A movie theatre at night, stifling its sexuality.
(c) Packed like sardines.
(d) The beginning days of civilization.
5. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A fire.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls in love with Catherine in Chapter 26 of "A History of Them All."
2. What does the narrator wish F. had left him instead of his possessions?
3. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)