|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The night Edith killed herself.
(b) The way she laughed.
(c) The way she smiled.
(d) Her infidelity.
2. What does Catherine spill at the French banquet?
(a) White wine.
(b) Red wine.
(c) Tomato sauce.
(d) Grape juice.
3. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A fire.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A cigar.
4. In Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All," what game does F. tell the narrator he and Edith play?
(a) Hide and seek.
(b) The lust game.
(d) The telephone game.
5. Where are F. and the narrator driving to in the car scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the narrator pray to in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does the narrator look at in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who replaces the local priest in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator think about in Chapter 40 of "A History of Them All" in regard to what F. said to him?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)