|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the prayer chanted for in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Religious acceptance.
2. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
(b) Their bond.
(c) Their harvest and crops.
(d) The loss of their youngest son.
3. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Pleasures himself.
(c) Washes his hands.
(d) Break things in his apartment.
4. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Which of the following is not mentioned as a part of the book given to the narrator by F. in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Barber shops.
(c) Post offices.
(d) Dry cleaners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who says they would rather have sex with a thorn than a hunter?
3. What is the narrator singing in F.'s tree house?
4. Where are F. and the narrator driving to in the car scene?
5. What does the narrator look at in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)