|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Expressions of love.
(c) Expressions of lust.
2. What is the condition the priest gives Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She must leave the village to be baptized.
(b) She needs to ask for forgiveness because of her sexuality.
(c) If she is baptized, she must never leave the village
(d) She needs to get married to have a child.
3. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A boat.
(b) A book.
(c) His company.
(d) A textile factory.
4. In Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All," what has the narrator stopped doing since he read about the plague?
(c) Working and showering.
5. What does the narrator tell Edith in Chapter 41 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He is angered by her infidelity.
(d) He misses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator recall about Edith in Chapter 20 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
4. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
5. Whom does Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle call upon in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)