|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
(b) An orgy between Gavis and his goddesses.
(c) Love eternal.
(d) Sex with his tribe.
2. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Being intimate with Catherine.
(b) Edith's body.
(c) Being intimate with F.
(d) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
3. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The day she was to be married.
(b) The day she was to give birth.
(c) The day she was to leave her village.
(d) The day she became a woman.
4. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
(a) The young man.
(c) Catherine's uncle.
5. To whom does the narrator call and shout about his burns and constipation in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The DJ.
(b) His mom.
(c) His doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
2. Where are F. and the narrator driving to in the car scene?
3. What does the narrator pray to god for at the end of Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
5. What covers the narrator's apartment in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)