|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest tell Catherine in Chapter 37 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He loves her.
(b) She needs to bear his child.
(c) Their way of life is coming to an end.
(d) He is gay himself.
2. What does Catherine cry out as she is being massaged?
(a) She wants to have children.
(b) She wants to be baptized.
(c) She is a child of the lord.
3. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
(a) They were inbred.
(b) They did not attend church.
(c) The lack of privacy between sexes.
(d) The lack or upkeep on the home.
4. Where are F. and the narrator driving to in the car scene?
5. What does the narrator wish F. had left him instead of his possessions?
(a) F.'s memories.
(b) A movie.
(c) His vibrator.
(d) Edith's love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator begin to do incessantly in Chapter 25 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What is the narrator convinced the song he listens to in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All" is about?
3. What do Edith and F. do in the game they play in Question 29?
4. What does the narrator burn himself with in Chapter 24 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator pledge to F. in Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)