|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the new priest massage on Catherine's body?
(a) Her feet.
(b) Her arms.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her back.
2. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
(a) Edith said an old prayer that helped her to escape.
(b) Edith screamed so loud nature aided her.
(c) Edith called to Catherine Tekakwitha for help.
(d) Edith bit her attackers.
3. For what purpose is the plan F. uses to lose weight intended?
(a) Fit people to get fitter.
(b) Heavy people to lose weight.
(c) Bulking up.
(d) Skinny people to gain weight.
4. What does F. say the glancing kisses from Edith to the narrator are in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Expressions of love.
(b) Expressions of lust.
5. What is happening to the narrator by Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is growing ill.
(b) He is losing his hair.
(c) He is losing weight.
(d) He is losing his sanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the living situations of the Iroquois deemed immoral by some?
2. Whom does the narrator pray to in Chapter 52 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What is the narrator singing in F.'s tree house?
4. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
5. What does the narrator light in Chapter 21 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)