|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the narrator's bowels by Chapter 13 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He cannot stop going to the bathroom.
(b) He has not had a bowel movement in days.
(c) They have changed colors.
(d) They are bleeding.
2. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To make him angry.
(b) To miss F.
(c) To miss Edith.
(d) A ploy to get him out of the house.
3. What does F. begin to do as he and the narrator drive in Chapter 39 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Pleasure himself.
4. What does the narrator think about to distract himself from his depressing reading in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Being intimate with Catherine.
(b) Edith's lips lingering over his body.
(c) Edith's body.
(d) Being intimate with F.
5. In Chapter 50 of "A History of Them All", where does F. eventually visit the narrator?
(a) A tent.
(b) His apartment.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His tree house.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the narrator compare the living situations of the Iroquois?
2. What type of English is the book given to the narrator by F. written in?
3. What does the narrator long to speak publicly against in Chapter 10 of "A History of Them All"?
4. When does the local priest leave Catherine Tekakwitha's village in Chapter 35 of "A History of Them All"?
5. Where do Edith and F. play the game F. tells the narrator about in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)