Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The History of Them All: Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the prayer chanted for in Chapter 49 of "A History of Them All"?
(c) Religious acceptance.
2. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His company.
(b) A book.
(c) A textile factory.
(d) A boat.
3. What does the narrator realize the purpose of the note from F. is in Chapter 30 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To miss Edith.
(b) A ploy to get him out of the house.
(c) To make him angry.
(d) To miss F.
4. What does the narrator think about in Chapter 40 of "A History of Them All" in regard to what F. said to him?
(a) He considers what F. said about the telephone game.
(b) He considers what F. said about his and Edith's relationship.
(c) He considers what F. meant about his near death experience.
(d) He considers F.'s recommendation.
5. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The young man.
(b) Her dad.
(c) Her mom.
(d) The village priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator want in Chapter 23 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What plan does F. use to lose weight and gain muscle in Chapter 29 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who considered the living situations of the Iroquois immoral?
5. How does the narrator react to learning what the telephone game is in Chapter 12 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)