|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine ask the priests in Chapter 12 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) If she can take an oath of chastity.
(b) When she will die.
(c) If she is a saint.
(d) If she is virgin.
2. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her dad.
(b) The village priest.
(c) Her mom.
(d) The young man.
3. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The crowd disperses.
(b) The narrator breaks out in hives.
(c) The woman vanishes.
(d) The narrator screams.
4. What does Lamberville, the priest, try to convince the dying person to do in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To eat one last meal.
(b) To repent.
(c) To accept Jesus Christ.
(d) To take communion.
5. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
(a) Rifles through Edith's drawers.
(b) Makes a phone call.
(c) Has a sandwich.
(d) Goes outside to smoke a cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
3. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What happens to Catherine's best friend when she whips her ?
5. What does the narrator find of Edith's that surprises him in Chapter 44?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)