|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A flower.
(b) A piece of food.
(c) A cross.
(d) A ring.
2. What happens to Catherine at the end of Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is celebrated by her tribe.
(b) She is beaten and accused of seducing her uncle.
(c) She is killed.
(d) She is saved.
3. What happened to Catherine's best friend's husband?
(a) He was removed from the tribe.
(b) He was raped.
(c) He was hunted and killed.
(d) He was eaten by his tribe for lack of food.
4. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He wants to go home.
(b) He feels sick.
(c) He passed his second to last test.
(d) He failed his second to last test.
5. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Be intimate.
(c) Take a shower.
(d) Shoot heroine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does Lamberville, the priest, try to convince the dying person to do in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does Catherine ask the priests in Chapter 12 of "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)