|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
(a) He rides a ferris wheel.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He kisses a man.
(d) A woman is extremely forward with him.
2. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is OCD.
(b) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(c) He is quick tempered.
(d) He has the best personality.
3. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is forced to leave her village.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is angry.
(d) The boy's erection.
4. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
(a) Be intimate.
(b) Take a shower.
(c) Shoot heroine.
(d) Eat dinner.
5. What does Catherine begin to forsake entirely?
(b) Her religion.
(c) Her body.
(d) Her soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
2. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Where does the narrator leave to go to in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
5. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)