|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lamberville, the priest, try to convince the dying person to do in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To repent.
(b) To eat one last meal.
(c) To take communion.
(d) To accept Jesus Christ.
2. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
(a) Edith screamed so loud nature aided her.
(b) Edith called to Catherine Tekakwitha for help.
(c) Edith said an old prayer that helped her to escape.
(d) Edith bit her attackers.
3. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(a) By the ocean.
(d) A small village.
4. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A stranger.
(b) A young man.
(c) Her dad.
(d) Her mom.
5. What does Catherine cut herself with in the woods?
(c) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
2. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What happens to Catherine's best friend when she whips her ?
4. What does the narrator do when Edith and F. are busy in Chapter 44?
5. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)