|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Tells him the story of the feast.
(b) Takes him to dinner.
(c) Gives him a shoulder rub.
(d) Asks him to leave.
2. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
(a) He kisses a man.
(b) He rides a ferris wheel.
(c) He runs away.
(d) A woman is extremely forward with him.
3. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is quick tempered.
(b) He is OCD.
(c) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(d) He has the best personality.
4. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(c) Crafts and wampum.
5. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does Catherine ask the priests in Chapter 12 of "A Long Letter from F."?
4. What happens to Catherine's best friend when she whips her ?
5. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)