|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Catherine at the end of Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is celebrated by her tribe.
(b) She is beaten and accused of seducing her uncle.
(c) She is killed.
(d) She is saved.
2. What does Catherine cut herself with in the woods?
(a) A knife.
3. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The day she was to leave her village.
(b) The day she was to be married.
(c) The day she became a woman.
(d) The day she was to give birth.
4. What does the narrator find of Edith's that surprises him in Chapter 44?
(a) A vibrator.
(c) A bible.
(d) Holy Water.
5. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
(a) Edith bit her attackers.
(b) Edith screamed so loud nature aided her.
(c) Edith said an old prayer that helped her to escape.
(d) Edith called to Catherine Tekakwitha for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine begin to forsake entirely?
2. Where does the narrator leave to go to in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does F. wake the narrator up for and drag him to in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)