|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A flower.
(b) A ring.
(c) A cross.
(d) A piece of food.
2. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s body.
(b) F.'s laugh.
(c) F.'s humor.
(d) F.'s tirades.
3. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(d) Crafts and wampum.
4. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(b) By the ocean.
(d) A small village.
5. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
(a) Edith called to Catherine Tekakwitha for help.
(b) Edith bit her attackers.
(c) Edith said an old prayer that helped her to escape.
(d) Edith screamed so loud nature aided her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What does Lamberville, the priest, try to convince the dying person to do in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
5. What happened to Catherine's best friend's husband?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)