|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
(a) A small village.
(c) By the ocean.
2. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A cross.
(b) A piece of food.
(c) A flower.
(d) A ring.
3. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) An English-Greek translation book.
(b) A picture.
(c) A letter.
(d) A Bible.
4. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(c) Crafts and wampum.
5. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The woman.
(b) Catherine's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
2. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
3. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)