|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The village priest.
(b) The young man.
(c) Her mom.
(d) Her dad.
2. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He kisses a man.
(c) He rides a ferris wheel.
(d) A woman is extremely forward with him.
3. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(b) Crafts and wampum.
4. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is quick tempered.
(b) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(c) He is OCD.
(d) He has the best personality.
5. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To strip naked.
(b) To pray.
(c) To eat a steak.
(d) To be intimate with the narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Catherine's mistress?
2. What does the narrator wonder as he spends his time in his new location in Chapter 44?
3. What happens to Catherine's best friend when she whips her ?
4. Who are the head priests at the Mission ?
5. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)