|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Catherine's best friend when she whips her ?
(a) She become a renewed virgin.
(b) She dies.
(c) She cries and prays to god.
(d) She nearly bleeds to death.
2. What does F. purchase from his previous employer in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) His company.
(b) A textile factory.
(c) A boat.
(d) A book.
3. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To be intimate with the narrator.
(b) To strip naked.
(c) To eat a steak.
(d) To pray.
4. In Chapter 15 of "A History of Them All," what does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha's family?
(a) Their journey up the Mohawk River.
(b) The loss of their youngest son.
(c) Their harvest and crops.
(d) Their bond.
5. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(b) He is OCD.
(c) He is quick tempered.
(d) He has the best personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
2. Who are the head priests at the Mission ?
3. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
5. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)