|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do F. and the narrator eat in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
2. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) Catherine's uncle.
(d) The woman.
3. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A poem.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A haiku.
4. Who is Catherine's mistress?
(b) Her mother.
5. What does F. give the narrator in Chapter 18 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A picture.
(b) A Bible.
(c) An English-Greek translation book.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
3. What does the narrator find of Edith's that surprises him in Chapter 44?
4. What does Catherine begin to forsake entirely?
5. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)