|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catherine pray daily at the Mission?
(b) Her bathroom.
(c) In bed.
(d) At a cross by the river.
2. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A haiku.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A poem.
3. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He is OCD.
(b) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(c) He has the best personality.
(d) He is quick tempered.
4. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) Under the stars.
(c) Underneath a sun lamp in their apartment.
(d) Under a tent.
5. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
(a) A woman is extremely forward with him.
(b) He kisses a man.
(c) He rides a ferris wheel.
(d) He runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the head priests at the Mission ?
2. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
3. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
5. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)