|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Underneath a sun lamp in their apartment.
(b) Under a tree.
(c) Under a tent.
(d) Under the stars.
2. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(b) A haiku.
(c) A poem.
(d) A prayer.
3. Who is Catherine's best friend?
(d) Her mother.
4. What does Catherine cut herself with in the woods?
(a) A knife.
5. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(b) Crafts and wampum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Catherine's best friend's husband?
2. Who enters the tent to meet Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Where does the narrator leave to go to in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Where do Catherine Tekakwitha's family settle?
5. Who finds the narrator among the crowd of people in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)