|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
(a) Be intimate.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Shoot heroine.
(d) Take a shower.
2. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) Where to go after she dies.
(b) Why humans must eat to survive.
(c) How to find F.
(d) Why she is a saint.
3. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
(c) Crafts and wampum.
4. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He feels sick.
(b) He passed his second to last test.
(c) He failed his second to last test.
(d) He wants to go home.
5. What happened to Catherine's best friend's husband?
(a) He was raped.
(b) He was hunted and killed.
(c) He was eaten by his tribe for lack of food.
(d) He was removed from the tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine's best friend say human tastes like?
2. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
4. Who is Catherine's best friend?
5. What happens to make Catherine flee to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)