|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The young man.
(b) The village priest.
(c) Her mom.
(d) Her dad.
2. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A prayer.
(c) A poem.
(d) A haiku.
3. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
(a) Edith called to Catherine Tekakwitha for help.
(b) Edith bit her attackers.
(c) Edith screamed so loud nature aided her.
(d) Edith said an old prayer that helped her to escape.
4. Who is Catherine's best friend?
(c) Her mother.
5. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) Why she is a saint.
(b) Why humans must eat to survive.
(c) How to find F.
(d) Where to go after she dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What does F. wake the narrator up for and drag him to in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
3. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
4. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)