|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s tirades.
(b) F.'s humor.
(c) F.'s laugh.
(d) F.'s body.
2. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) He has the best personality.
(b) F.'s personality is taking over his own.
(c) He is quick tempered.
(d) He is OCD.
3. Where does Catherine pray daily at the Mission?
(a) Her bathroom.
(c) At a cross by the river.
(d) In bed.
4. What do the priests and Catherine's mistress try to convince of Catherine in Chapter 3 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) To have children.
(b) To pray.
(c) To marry a man.
(d) To eat.
5. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
(a) Take a shower.
(b) Shoot heroine.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Be intimate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine begin to forsake entirely?
2. What does Catherine cut herself with in the woods?
3. What does Catherine ask the priests in Chapter 12 of "A Long Letter from F."?
4. What happens to Catherine's best friend when she whips her ?
5. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)