|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The young man.
(b) Her dad.
(c) The village priest.
(d) Her mom.
2. Where does Catherine pray daily at the Mission?
(b) In bed.
(c) Her bathroom.
(d) At a cross by the river.
3. Who are the head priests at the Mission ?
(a) Claudio and Pesto.
(c) Claude and Pierre.
4. Who is dying in Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The narrator.
(d) Catherine Tekakwitha's uncle.
5. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
(a) A cross.
(b) A flower.
(c) A ring.
(d) A piece of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F. wake the narrator up for and drag him to in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What happened to Catherine's best friend's husband?
3. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
4. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
5. What is asked of Catherine in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)