|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Catherine at the end of Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) She is killed.
(b) She is beaten and accused of seducing her uncle.
(c) She is saved.
(d) She is celebrated by her tribe.
2. What does Lamberville, the priest, try to convince the dying person to do in Chapter 45 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) To accept Jesus Christ.
(b) To eat one last meal.
(c) To repent.
(d) To take communion.
3. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Tells him the story of the feast.
(b) Takes him to dinner.
(c) Gives him a shoulder rub.
(d) Asks him to leave.
4. What does the narrator remember about F. in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) F.'s tirades.
(b) F.'s body.
(c) F.'s humor.
(d) F.'s laugh.
5. How much time elapses between Edith's suicide and when she tries to calm the narrator down in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A week.
(b) Three days.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator wonder as he spends his time in his new location in Chapter 44?
2. What does F. tell the narrator at the end of Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What happens to Catherine's best friend when she whips her ?
4. What does Catherine begin to forsake entirely?
5. Where does Catherine pray daily at the Mission?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)