|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is beaten and disowned by their family?
(a) Catherine's uncle.
(b) The young man.
2. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
(b) Consummation of marriage.
(c) A token or appreciation.
(d) A transference of religion.
3. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) How to find F.
(b) Why she is a saint.
(c) Where to go after she dies.
(d) Why humans must eat to survive.
4. What does the narrator find of Edith's that surprises him in Chapter 44?
(b) A vibrator.
(c) Holy Water.
(d) A bible.
5. How much time elapses between Edith's suicide and when she tries to calm the narrator down in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator wonder as he spends his time in his new location in Chapter 44?
2. Who is tending to Catherine in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
3. What happens to the narrator at this event that F. forces him to go to?
4. What happens to Catherine at the end of Chapter 46 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does Catherine Tekakwitha make at her family's new home?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)