|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Edith, F., and the narrator lying at the beginning of Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) Under a tent.
(c) Under the stars.
(d) Underneath a sun lamp in their apartment.
2. What do Edith and F. do in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All" that the narrator does not do?
(a) Be intimate.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Shoot heroine.
(d) Take a shower.
3. Who cannot find Catherine as she flees to the forest in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) Her mom.
(b) The young man.
(c) Her dad.
(d) The village priest.
4. Where does Catherine pray daily at the Mission?
(b) In bed.
(c) Her bathroom.
(d) At a cross by the river.
5. What does F. wake the narrator up for and drag him to in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A protest against religion.
(b) A celebration of Catherine Tekakwitha.
(c) A party.
(d) A protest against Queen Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine give to the person who enters her tent?
2. Where does the narrator leave in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
3. How much time elapses between Edith's suicide and when she tries to calm the narrator down in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator mention about Edith's assertion as she was being raped by a group of men?
5. What does Catherine's best friend say human tastes like?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)