|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Long Letter from F.: Chapters 1-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine ask God about human beings in Chapter 6 of "A Long Letter from F."?
(a) Where to go after she dies.
(b) Why she is a saint.
(c) Why humans must eat to survive.
(d) How to find F.
2. What does Catherine's best friend say human tastes like?
3. What does the narrator wonder as he spends his time in his new location in Chapter 44?
(a) How he wants to die himself to be with Edith and F.
(b) What is in the Top Ten lineup.
(c) How he will manage without Edith alive.
(d) If he will ever talk to F. again.
4. What happens just before the narrator reaches his maximum pleasure in Chapter 47 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) The narrator screams.
(b) The woman vanishes.
(c) The crowd disperses.
(d) The narrator breaks out in hives.
5. What is the writing style in Chapter 17 of "A History of Them All"?
(a) A haiku.
(b) A poem.
(d) A prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edith do to calm the narrator in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
2. What item does Catherine give the person who enters her tent?
3. How much time elapses between Edith's suicide and when she tries to calm the narrator down in Chapter 44 of "A History of Them All"?
4. What does the narrator say about F.'s personality in Chapter 14 of "A History of Them All"?
5. What does the narrator describe about Catherine Tekakwitha in Chapter 16 of "A History of Them All"?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)