|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Parker’s minor in college?
(c) English Literature.
2. What is described as the “masterpiece” that the fraternity brothers are standing around at the party in Chapter 5?
(a) A pyramid of beer cans.
(b) A pyramid of cards.
(c) A pyramid of kegs.
(d) A Christmas tree.
3. What fraternity is Shepley said to be a member of in Chapter 2?
(a) Alpha Beta.
(b) Sigma Phi.
(c) Delta Sig.
(d) Sigma Tau.
4. On the dance floor, the narrator remarks in Chapter 3 that “Shepley moved like he’d been watching too many” what?
(a) Eminem videos.
(b) Usher videos.
(c) Madonna videos.
(d) Seal videos.
5. What college is Abby attending in the novel?
(a) Rutgers University.
(b) Eastern University
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Northwestern University.
6. What does Abby say she has to study for when she first talks to Travis in Chapter 10?
(b) English literature.
7. How much money does Abby bet on Travis in the fight in Chapter 4?
8. How much money does Abby win at the end of the night for the shots she’s taken at her birthday party in Chapter 7?
9. Of Travis, Abby says to America in Chapter 7, “I don’t think he’s capable of” what?
(a) “Being sober.”
(b) “Loving someone.”
(c) “Being faithful.”
(d) “Being kind.”
10. When America wakes Abby up for class after her birthday, Abby’s been asleep for how long with Travis and the puppy in bed?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 14 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
11. What is the name of the girl that picks up Travis at the dance club in Chapter 3?
12. What is the title of Chapter 3?
(a) “Lost Cause.”
(b) “Cheap Shot.”
(d) “Poker Face.”
13. Travis tells Abby in Chapter 3 that the guy he ran off for buying her a beer at the club was arrested last year for what?
(a) Drunk driving.
(b) Attempted murder.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Sexual battery.
14. America says to Abby that she has to go to Brazil’s house to pick up what for Shep in Chapter 7?
(a) A wedding gift.
(b) His car.
(c) An apartment key.
(d) Class notes.
15. Abby tells Travis that her father’s gambling luck began to plummet when she turned how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Shepley drive?
2. Abby discovers there’s a surprise party planned for her birthday in Chapter 6. America tells her that the party is at whose house?
3. Who does America say is staring at Abby throughout class in the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. What is the title of Chapter 9?
5. What is the name of Abby’s roommate at the dorm in Chapter 1?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)