|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ethan describes finding Lena in the rain on what highway in “Lollipop Girl”?
(a) Route 9.
(b) Route 18.
(c) Route 66.
(d) Route 7.
2. Lena tells Ethan they have less than how much time before her birthday in “White Christmas”?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. What does Ethan wear while thumbing through the book in “The Battle of Honey Hill”?
(a) Surgical gloves.
(b) Bike gloves.
(c) Winter mittens.
(d) Gardening gloves.
4. On what date is “When the Saints Go Marching In” set?
(a) December 13.
(b) December 16.
(c) November 27.
(d) February 11.
5. Ethan learns that his father is on the balcony where in his pajamas in “Lollipop Girl”?
(a) Grand Central Terminal.
(b) The Rex Club.
(c) The Fallen Soldiers.
(d) The Union Soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who describes the curse that befalls Genevieve’s family in “Domus Lunae Libri”?
2. Ethan learns in “Sweet Sixteen” after Link’s band performs that who is responsible for how good they sound?
3. Who does Ethan rush to Ravenwood to find in “The Claiming”?
4. What date is presented in the beginning of “Lollipop Girl”?
5. What student group has been formed with the goal of making the school safe in “It Rhymes with Witch”?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the birthday party described in “Sweet Sixteen”? Who performs at the party?
2. What realization does Ethan have regarding the people of Gatlin in “When the Saints Go Marching In”?
3. What news does Ethan receive in the beginning of “Lollipop Girl” that causes him to leave the party?
4. Where are Ethan and Link going when they encounter Mrs. Lincoln in “Family Reunion”?
5. What assertions does Macon make in response to the previous testimony at the hearing in “When the Saints Go Marching In”?
6. What does Macon Ravenwood reveal about his supernatural abilities in “The Sandman or Something Like Him”?
7. What does Lena discover about the choice she has to make in her Claiming in “Family Reunion”?
8. What discovery does Ethan make of his father’s work in “White Christmas”? How does Ethan respond?
9. How is the setting of the Caster Library described in “Domus Lunae Libri”?
10. What does Macon remark of Mrs. Snow and her husband at the hearing in “When the Saints Go Marching In”?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)