|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Grave Digging,” “Waist Deep,” “Melting,” and “When the Saints Go Marching In”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena says her Aunt Del is in “A Crack in the Plaster”?
(a) A siren.
(b) A shifter.
(c) A Palimpsest.
(d) An illusionist.
2. What student group has been formed with the goal of making the school safe in “It Rhymes with Witch”?
(a) The Biker Mavens.
(b) The Guardian Angels.
(c) The PomPom Quartet.
(d) The Clean Starters.
3. At the Winter Formal, one of the characters creates a disaster by turning the fake snow into a watery mess, which then does what?
(a) Sets off electrical problems.
(b) Causes the rats to come running from the walls.
(c) Stains Lena's dress.
(d) Floods the entire school under ten feet of water.
4. At the public hearing in “When the Saints Go Marching In,” Mrs. Lincoln claims that Lena was where prior to her arrival at Gatlin?
(a) In prison.
(b) In juvenile hall.
(c) In an orphanage.
(d) In an institution.
5. On what date is “The Writing on the Wall” set?
(a) November 2.
(b) November 11.
(c) November 29.
(d) November 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date does “The Real Boo Radley” begin?
2. Ethan’s aunts explain that the reason Ethan hasn’t seen the relative whose initials are on the locket on the family tree is because he was what, in “The Sisters”?
3. What does Amma insist that Ethan do with the locket he’s found in “The Sisters”?
4. Lena tells Ethan that Larkin is what, in “A Crack in the Plaster”?
5. “Boo Radley” is a famous character that originally appeared in what novel?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)