|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Grave Digging,” “Waist Deep,” “Melting,” and “When the Saints Go Marching In”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aroma does Ethan frequently smell after his recurring dreams and when strange things happen in the novel?
(a) Rotten meat and eggs.
(b) Honeysuckle and cinnamon.
(c) Jasmine and berries.
(d) Rosemary and lemons.
2. When Marian, Ethan, and Lena return to the present after time traveling using the locket in “Marian the Librarian,” Lena is hysterical because she believes the visions are a warning that what will happen?
(a) That she will harm Ethan.
(b) That harm will befall her children.
(c) That she will harm Macon.
(d) That she will die.
3. What local business does Macon threaten to shut down if Lena is expelled in “When the Saints Go Marching In”?
(a) The pharmacy.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The movie theater.
(d) The private school.
4. What is the name of the song that Ethan discovers on his iPod after his recurring dream in “Dream On”?
(a) "Sixteen Stars."
(b) “Sixteen Moons.”
(c) “Seventeen Moons.”
(d) "Seventeen Suns."
5. Ethan lives in what southern U.S. State in the novel?
(c) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date is given in the opening of “Domus Lunae Libri”?
2. What date opens “A Crack in the Plaster”?
3. What is the name of the head librarian who was Ethan’s mother’s best friend in the novel?
4. Amma tells Macon Ravenwood that her family has been “cleaning up the messes” for Macon’s family for how long in “The Greats”?
5. Who is said to be fully focused on having Lena expelled from school in “It Rhymes with Witch”?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)