|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Grave Digging,” “Waist Deep,” “Melting,” and “When the Saints Go Marching In”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marian is the librarian for the Gatlin Public Library as well as for what library?
(a) The New York Public Library.
(b) The Vampire Library.
(c) The Caster Library.
(d) The Lincoln Library.
2. Ethan’s aunts mention that Macon Ravenwood is often seen where in the evenings?
(a) The cemetary.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The DAR building.
(d) The library.
3. By what nickname is Reece Duchannes called in the novel?
(a) “Reece’s Pieces.”
(b) “Reece the Peace.”
(c) “Reece the Beast.”
(d) “Reece Maurice.”
4. On what date does “The Last Three Rows” begin?
(a) February 11.
(b) September 24.
(c) October 12.
(d) September 15.
5. On what date does the narrator open “Greenbrier”?
(a) September 2.
(b) October 15.
(c) September 12.
(d) September 29.
Short Answer Questions
1. The visitor who knocks at Ethan’s door late at night in “Hallow E’en” offers him what?
2. What is the name of the housekeeper/caretaker who sees over Ethan in the novel?
3. Who provides a corsage for Ethan to give Lena in “Melting”?
4. What relative of Lena’s is said to have the ability to make his arms appear as snakes in “Gathering Days”?
5. What is the name of the wolf/dog owned by Macon Ravenwood in the novel?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)