|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Grave Digging,” “Waist Deep,” “Melting,” and “When the Saints Go Marching In”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date does “Dream On” begin?
(a) September 2.
(b) February 12.
(c) June 16.
(d) May 29.
2. Who knocks at Ethan’s door late at night in “Hallow E’en”?
(a) Mrs. Lincoln.
(c) Dr. Anderson.
3. Who provides a corsage for Ethan to give Lena in “Melting”?
4. What does Ethan tell Lena in “The Writing on the Wall”?
(a) He must go away for a month.
(b) He is in love with her sister.
(c) He is leaving her for someone else.
(d) He is falling in love with her.
5. On what date does “Gathering Days” begin?
(a) October 12.
(b) February 11.
(c) September 14.
(d) October 9.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date is given in the opening of “Broken Glass”?
2. Lena explains Ridley’s magical powers by telling Ethan she is what in “A Crack in the Plaster”?
3. What kind of car does Lena use for transportation in the novel?
4. Ethan’s aunts mention that Macon Ravenwood is often seen where in the evenings?
5. Ethan lives in what southern U.S. State in the novel?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)