|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “A Crack in the Plaster,” “The Greats,” and “Red Sweater”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Macon Ravenwood tells Amma that Ethan still has what in “The Greats”?
(a) The stone.
(b) The locket.
(c) The book.
(d) The coffin nail.
2. What does Ethan find strange after he awakens from the recurring dream in “Dream On”?
(a) He is covered in leaves.
(b) He is covered in snow.
(c) He has forgotten how to speak.
(d) He has dirt under his nails.
3. What is the name of the high school that Ethan attends?
(a) Stonewall Jackson High School.
(b) McKinleyville High School.
(c) Watson River High School.
(d) Malvern Mountain High School.
4. What is the second set of initials that Lena and Ethan ponder in “The Real Boo Radley”?
5. What is the name of the wolf/dog owned by Macon Ravenwood in the novel?
(b) Holden Caulfield.
(d) Boo Radley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the housekeeper/caretaker who sees over Ethan in the novel?
2. What does Amma insist that Ethan do with the locket he’s found in “The Sisters”?
3. Where do Ethan and Link pass a truant officer in the beginning of “New Girl”?
4. What term does Lena use to describe people in her family who hold magical powers in “A Fork in the Road”?
5. What is the date inscribed on the locket that Ethan has found in “Greenbrier”?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)