|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “A Crack in the Plaster,” “The Greats,” and “Red Sweater”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town where Ethan lives in the novel?
2. What are the names of Ethan’s three elderly aunts he visits every week?
(a) Mercy, Prudence, and Grace.
(b) Sarafine, Emily, and Ridley.
(c) Mary, Katherine, and Christina.
(d) Elizabeth, Marsha, and Sarah.
3. What is the name of the housekeeper/caretaker who sees over Ethan in the novel?
4. Who is the woman that Lena and Ethan encounter when they are transported through time to the plantation in “Greenbrier”?
5. What kind of car does Lena use for transportation in the novel?
(a) A van.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A hearse.
(d) A pickup truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date does “A Fork in the Road” begin?
2. Where does Ethan’s father spend all of his time since the death of his wife?
3. Ethan’s friend Link tells him in “The Real Boo Radley” that a “lynch mob” is setting out to do what?
4. When Lena and Ethan are transported back in time in “The Last Three Rows,” Genevieve is frantic and discovers that her mother and who are already dead in the fires?
5. How does Lena explain her Uncle Barclay’s magical power in “A Crack in the Plaster”?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)