|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “A Crack in the Plaster,” “The Greats,” and “Red Sweater”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What initials do Lena and Ethan find on the locket Ethan has found in “Greenbrier”?
2. What is the date inscribed on the locket that Ethan has found in “Greenbrier”?
(a) May 29.
(b) September 2.
(c) June 16.
(d) February 11.
3. In Ethan’s recurring dream in “Dream On,” he is attempting to save a girl who is what?
(a) Running from a vampire.
(d) On fire.
4. Ethan is entering what year in high school in the beginning of the novel?
(a) His senior year.
(b) His sophomore year.
(c) His freshman year.
(d) His junior year.
5. What is the second set of initials that Lena and Ethan ponder in “The Real Boo Radley”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ethan surprised to see the interior of Ravenwood Manor looking like when he enters in “Greenbrier”?
2. On what day does Ethan visit his aunts every week?
3. Ethan lives in what southern U.S. State in the novel?
4. On what date does “Dream On” begin?
5. What does Amma insist that Ethan do with the locket he’s found in “The Sisters”?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)