|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “The Real Boo Radley,” “A Fork in the Road,” “The Last Three Rows,” and “Gathering Days”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ethan has a nightmare in which he is what in “The Real Boo Radley”?
(a) Driving a car off a cliff.
(b) Trying to save a woman.
(d) Being chased by a snake.
2. On what date does “The Last Three Rows” begin?
(a) February 11.
(b) October 12.
(c) September 15.
(d) September 24.
3. Ethan’s aunts mention that Macon Ravenwood is often seen where in the evenings?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The library.
(c) The cemetary.
(d) The DAR building.
4. Where do Ethan and Link pass a truant officer in the beginning of “New Girl”?
(a) The Baptist Church.
(b) The Stop and Shop.
(c) The hidden smoking alley.
(d) The train depot.
5. What does Amma insist that Ethan do with the locket he’s found in “The Sisters”?
(a) Give it to her to safe keep.
(b) Bury it where he found it.
(c) Burn it in the oven.
(d) Take it to his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of the basketball team is chosen to tell Ethan to stay away from Lena in “Gathering Days”?
2. What occurs when Lena accidentally bumps into Ethan at school in “Broken Glass”?
3. Where has Lena gone in the classroom when the window explodes in “Broken Glass”?
4. Ethan learns from his aunts in “The Sisters” that the initials on the locket stand for what name?
5. What is Ethan’s best friend “Link’s” real name in the novel?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)