|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “The Real Boo Radley,” “A Fork in the Road,” “The Last Three Rows,” and “Gathering Days”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ethan’s best friend “Link’s” real name in the novel?
(a) Wesley Lincoln.
(b) Lincoln Roosevelt.
(c) Linklater Paul.
(d) Peter Lincoln.
2. Where does Ethan’s father spend all of his time since the death of his wife?
(a) In church.
(b) At the park.
(c) In his study.
(d) In the basement.
3. Ethan is entering what year in high school in the beginning of the novel?
(a) His freshman year.
(b) His junior year.
(c) His sophomore year.
(d) His senior year.
4. “Boo Radley” is a famous character that originally appeared in what novel?
(a) The Sun Also Rises.
(b) The Catcher in the Rye.
(c) To Kill a Mockingbird.
(d) To Have and Have Not.
5. The number that Lena has written on her hand represents what?
(a) The number of days until her sixteenth birthday.
(b) The number of spells she has learned.
(c) The number of friends she has.
(d) The number of boys she has been in love with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of the basketball team is chosen to tell Ethan to stay away from Lena in “Gathering Days”?
2. Ethan lives in what southern U.S. State in the novel?
3. When Lena and Ethan are transported back in time in “The Last Three Rows,” Genevieve is frantic and discovers that her mother and who are already dead in the fires?
4. What does Ethan find strange after he awakens from the recurring dream in “Dream On”?
5. What term does Lena use to describe people in her family who hold magical powers in “A Fork in the Road”?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)