|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “The Real Boo Radley,” “A Fork in the Road,” “The Last Three Rows,” and “Gathering Days”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ethan’s aunts mention that Macon Ravenwood is often seen where in the evenings?
(a) The library.
(b) The DAR building.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The cemetary.
2. Where does Ethan’s father spend all of his time since the death of his wife?
(a) At the park.
(b) In church.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In his study.
3. Where do Ethan and Link pass a truant officer in the beginning of “New Girl”?
(a) The Baptist Church.
(b) The hidden smoking alley.
(c) The train depot.
(d) The Stop and Shop.
4. On what date does “The Last Three Rows” begin?
(a) September 15.
(b) October 12.
(c) September 24.
(d) February 11.
5. On what date does the narrator open “Greenbrier”?
(a) September 29.
(b) September 12.
(c) September 2.
(d) October 15.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aroma does Ethan frequently smell after his recurring dreams and when strange things happen in the novel?
2. What does Ethan find strange after he awakens from the recurring dream in “Dream On”?
3. Ethan’s aunts explain that the reason Ethan hasn’t seen the relative whose initials are on the locket on the family tree is because he was what, in “The Sisters”?
4. Ethan learns from his aunts in “The Sisters” that the initials on the locket stand for what name?
5. Ethan has a nightmare in which he is what in “The Real Boo Radley”?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)