|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “The Real Boo Radley,” “A Fork in the Road,” “The Last Three Rows,” and “Gathering Days”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. “Boo Radley” is a famous character that originally appeared in what novel?
(a) The Catcher in the Rye.
(b) The Sun Also Rises.
(c) To Have and Have Not.
(d) To Kill a Mockingbird.
2. What happens when Ethan takes out the locket inside Ravenwood Manor in “The Real Boo Radley”?
(a) A ghost appears from the floor.
(b) Angels appear in the sky.
(c) The lights and music go off.
(d) The house bursts into flames.
3. On what date does “A Fork in the Road” begin?
(a) September 15.
(b) February 12.
(c) September 2.
(d) February 11.
4. Ethan lives in what southern U.S. State in the novel?
(c) South Carolina.
5. What is the name of the head librarian who was Ethan’s mother’s best friend in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ethan is entering what year in high school in the beginning of the novel?
2. What does Amma insist that Ethan do with the locket he’s found in “The Sisters”?
3. What member of the basketball team is chosen to tell Ethan to stay away from Lena in “Gathering Days”?
4. Ethan’s aunts explain that the reason Ethan hasn’t seen the relative whose initials are on the locket on the family tree is because he was what, in “The Sisters”?
5. What is the name of the high school that Ethan attends?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)