|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Broken Glass,” “Greenbrier,” and “The Sisters”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ethan find strange after he awakens from the recurring dream in “Dream On”?
(a) He has forgotten how to speak.
(b) He is covered in snow.
(c) He has dirt under his nails.
(d) He is covered in leaves.
2. What do the older members of Ethan’s community refer to the Civil War as?
(a) The War of the Deserters.
(b) The War of Southern Aggression.
(c) The War of Union Soldiers.
(d) The War of Northern Aggression.
3. What is Ethan’s father’s name?
4. On what date does “Collision” begin?
(a) September 23.
(b) June 16.
(c) September 2.
(d) September 11.
5. In Ethan’s recurring dream in “Dream On,” he is attempting to save a girl who is what?
(b) On fire.
(d) Running from a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the high school that Ethan attends?
2. The initials on the locket represent a man who was related to Ethan how?
3. Ethan learns from his aunts in “The Sisters” that the initials on the locket stand for what name?
4. What initials do Lena and Ethan find on the locket Ethan has found in “Greenbrier”?
5. Ethan’s aunts explain that the reason Ethan hasn’t seen the relative whose initials are on the locket on the family tree is because he was what, in “The Sisters”?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)