|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “White Christmas,” “Promise,” “The Sandman or Something Like Him,” and “The Battle of Honey Hill”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marian tells Ethan that the locket in the painting is rumored to be what, in “Marian the Librarian”?
(a) A cursed amulet.
(b) An amulet for his daughter.
(c) A stolen amulet.
(d) A secret betrothal gift.
2. Who leads Ethan to Lena when he enters Ravenwood Manor in “Hallow E’en”?
(a) Boo Radley.
3. What member of the basketball team is chosen to tell Ethan to stay away from Lena in “Gathering Days”?
4. Who knocks at Ethan’s door late at night in “Hallow E’en”?
(b) Mrs. Lincoln.
(d) Dr. Anderson.
5. “White Christmas” begins on what date?
(a) December 19.
(b) October 12.
(c) February 11.
(d) December 13.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Aunt Del’s ten-year-old daughter in the novel?
2. What book does Genevieve retrieve when Marian, Ethan, and Lena travel back in time in “Marian the Librarian”?
3. When Lena and Ethan are transported back in time in “The Last Three Rows,” Genevieve is frantic and discovers that her mother and who are already dead in the fires?
4. Ethan gives up what sport in order to be with Lena and to avoid squabbles with his teammates in “White Christmas”?
5. Macon tells Ethan in “The Sandman or Something Like Him” that he replenishes himself by taking what from mortals?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)