1. How did Horatio Hornblower prove himself a good captain during the section "The Prosperous Voyage"?
2. What was Captain Hornblower ordered to do by the British admiralty?
3. Describe Lydia, the ship Hornblower was a captain of.
4. Name three of the officers of H.M.S. Lydia and their ranks.
5. Why do you think it was a wise decision of Hornblower not to get familiar with his lieutenants and to remain aloof and close-mouthed?
This section contains 1,826 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)