|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Prosperous Voyage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does El Supremo want the two ships to do after Natividad is captured?
(a) capture treasure ships together and split the treasure
(b) sail to Peru and confer about future maneuvers
(c) sail to Spain to fight a rebellion against Spain
(d) sail as a fleet, capture La Libertad then all Nicaragua
2. How many guns did the Natividad have on board?
3. What is a chief characteristic of Hornblower?
4. How many decks did the Spanish ship Natividad have?
5. How would you describe the physical appearance of El Supremo?
(a) a large man with greying hair
(b) a thin, intellectual-looking man who was balding
(c) a small, unimpressive man with lank black hair
(d) a swarthy, tanned wild-looking man
Short Answer Questions
1. Hornblower is ordered to go to the palace of whom?
2. How do El Supremos' officers quell the crew after they take over Natividad?
3. What did Hornblower deplore about his body?
4. What had Hornblower been ordered to do with Lydia?
5. What did Hornblower feel bred mutiny?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)