|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Prosperous Voyage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the whole crew of Lydia spring into action on approaching Natividad?
(a) a man on the foremast calling the order
(b) Hornblower blowing his silver whistle
(c) Hornblower's beat to quarters
2. What did Hornblower feel bred mutiny?
(b) long, idle days
(c) a long period of rough seas
(d) lack of food
3. How many guns does Natividad have on board?
4. What were the huts that Hornblower saw on his way to the palace made of?
(c) local volcanic stone
5. Where does Hornblower conclude Lydia has made perfect landfall?
(a) on the Gulf of Sequia
(b) on the coast of Nicaragua
(c) on the coast of Ecuador
(d) on the Gulf of Fonseca
Short Answer Questions
1. When would Hornblower be permitted to capture treasure ships in the Pacific?
2. What did Hornblower do upon sighting land?
3. How do El Supremos' officers quell the crew after they take over Natividad?
4. How long after sighting the Horn had Hornblower brought Lydia to her destination?
5. How many decks did the Spanish ship Natividad have?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)