|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kyle feel about his encounter with Kendra when he is in PE?
2. Which of the following best describes Sloane?
3. How does Kendra react to Kyle's news that he has been completely alone for months?
4. Why is Kendra not allowed into the dance?
5. What is the point of view of this story?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sloane react to the curse?
2. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
3. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
4. What is different about Doctor Endecott?
5. Explain Kyle's social status at school.
6. Why is Kyle uncomfortable about Kendra's public displays of affection at school?
7. How does Kyle react to finding a white rose in place of Sloane's orchid?
8. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
9. What happens when Kyle stands up Kendra?
10. What is the purpose of the chat room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who's idea is the rose garden? What is the purpose of the rose garden? How does Kyle react to the rose garden?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Linda leave? Why does Kyle let her go? How does he feel about this?
Essay Topic 3
What happens when Linda's father breaks into the house? Explain Kyle's decisions throughout this event. What does he choose to do, and why?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)