|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kyle plan to get back at Kendra?
2. Why does Kyle think that he was unable to break his spell with Sloane?
3. Which of the following was not one of the conditions for being Kyle's tutor?
4. How does Kyle's dad feel about his plan?
5. Why is Kyle so upset about the rose?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different about Doctor Endecott?
2. Explain Kyle's social status at school.
3. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
4. How does Kyle discover Mr. Anderson's chat room?
5. Why is Kyle uncomfortable about Kendra's public displays of affection at school?
6. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
7. What is the purpose of the chat room?
8. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
9. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
10. How long will Kyle remain a beast?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Kyle choose the subway as his route through the city? How do people react to Kyle in the subway? How does Kyle feel about this?
Essay Topic 2
What happens when Kyle tries to find love on an online dating site? Explain how this revelation effects Kyle.
Essay Topic 3
What is the single white rose a symbol of in this story? Why does it upset Kyle so much when he first finds it? How does the rose continue to effect Kyle later?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)