|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kendra feel about the homecoming ceremony?
2. How does Dr. Endecott treat Kyle?
3. How does Kyle's dad feel about his plan?
4. Which of the following was not one of the conditions for being Kyle's tutor?
5. What happens when Kyle and Sloane come back and find Kendra outside?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
2. How does Sloane react to the curse?
3. What is Dr. Endecott's advice to Kyle?
4. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
5. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
6. Why is Kendra in Kyle's room?
7. How does Kyle see himself?
8. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
9. Why does Magda move with Kyle?
10. What happens when Kyle stands up Kendra?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What issues must Kyle face as the beast? How does Kyle cope with his transformation?
Essay Topic 2
Define Elitism. Do any of the characters in this story show signs of elitism? In what ways do these characters show this trait?
Essay Topic 3
What happens when Linda's father breaks into the house? Explain Kyle's decisions throughout this event. What does he choose to do, and why?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)