|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the conditions Kyle's father must meet to keep Kyle from granting an interview to the media?
2. How does Kyle feel about his encounter with Kendra when he is in PE?
3. Why is Kyle so upset about the rose?
4. What does Kyle do with the rose?
5. Which of the following was not one of the conditions for being Kyle's tutor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kyle change his name?
2. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
3. Why does Magda move with Kyle?
4. What is the purpose of the chat room?
5. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
6. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
7. How does Linda feel when she finds out that Adrian was sleeping with the green dress under his mattress?
8. In the prelude to Part 6, how are the members of the chat room faring?
9. Where does Kyle move?
10. What does Linda say when Kyle asks her to go to see a garden with her after school?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Kyle change his name? What name does he choose, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Kyle choose the subway as his route through the city? How do people react to Kyle in the subway? How does Kyle feel about this?
Essay Topic 3
Define foreshadowing. How does the author use foreshadowing in this story? What does this foreshadowing accomplish?
This section contains 1,062 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)