|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Linda run to avoid her father?
2. How does Dr. Endecott try to relate to Kyle?
3. Which of the following is not a member of the online chat room?
4. Where does Kyle expect to see Linda?
5. Why is Kyle so upset about the rose?
Short Essay Questions
1. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
2. How does Magda feel about Kyle's apology?
3. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
4. Why does Magda move with Kyle?
5. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
6. How does Sloane react to the curse?
7. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
8. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
9. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
10. What happens when Kyle stands up Kendra?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens when Kyle tries to find love on an online dating site? Explain how this revelation effects Kyle.
Essay Topic 2
Why does Kyle choose the subway as his route through the city? How do people react to Kyle in the subway? How does Kyle feel about this?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Kyle's relationship with his roommates. Compare and contrast how they get along at the end of the story to how they get along in the beginning.
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)