|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kendra allow Kyle a chance to redeem himself?
2. Who is Dr. Endecott?
3. How does Kyle's father react to the curse?
4. What does not contribute to Kyle's popularity?
5. What does Dr. Endecott tell Kyle about his condition?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
2. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
3. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
4. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
5. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
6. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
7. How does Kyle see himself?
8. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
9. What happens when Kyle stands up Kendra?
10. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens when Kyle tries to find love on an online dating site? Explain how this revelation effects Kyle.
Essay Topic 2
Why does Dr. Endecott feel that Kyle should learn to accept who he is now? How does he expect Kyle to do so?
Essay Topic 3
What is Kendra's answer to Kyle's request to help Magda and Will? Why does she answer as she does?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)