|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kendra react to Kyle's news that he has been completely alone for months?
2. How does Kyle feel about the homecoming ceremony?
3. How does Kendra feel about the homecoming ceremony?
4. What does the mirror represent to Kyle?
5. Which of the following is not one of the conditions Kyle's father must meet to keep Kyle from granting an interview to the media?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
2. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
3. What is Dr. Endecott's advice to Kyle?
4. How does Will feel about Adrian's plan to keep Linda?
5. How does Adrian feel about the revelation that Linda has a crush on Kyle?
6. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
7. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
8. Why does Kyle change his name?
9. How does Linda feel when she finds out that Adrian was sleeping with the green dress under his mattress?
10. What is the purpose of the chat room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why can't Kendra break the curse for Kyle? Why does Kendra feel sorry for Kyle, and regret cursing him in the first place?
Essay Topic 2
Who's idea is the rose garden? What is the purpose of the rose garden? How does Kyle react to the rose garden?
Essay Topic 3
Define Elitism. Do any of the characters in this story show signs of elitism? In what ways do these characters show this trait?
This section contains 1,162 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)