|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Kyle receive an upset phone call in Chapter 3?
2. Who is crowned homecoming king and queen?
3. What does SilentMaid decide to do?
4. Which of the following best describes Sloane?
5. What is Kyle's online user name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
2. Where does Kyle move?
3. What is the purpose of the chat room?
4. Why is Kendra in Kyle's room?
5. How does Sloane react to the curse?
6. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
7. How does Kyle discover Mr. Anderson's chat room?
8. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
9. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
10. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
After moving into the Brownstone, Kyle's attitude begins to change for the better. Is this change linked to the physical change Kyle has suffered recently? What other factors might contribute to his change of heart.
Essay Topic 2
Why does Kyle choose the subway as his route through the city? How do people react to Kyle in the subway? How does Kyle feel about this?
Essay Topic 3
Who's idea is the rose garden? What is the purpose of the rose garden? How does Kyle react to the rose garden?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)