|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Endecott treat Kyle?
2. How does Kyle feel about his encounter with Kendra when he is in PE?
3. What does Kyle find when he goes to get Sloane's orchid?
4. How does Kyle's dad feel about his plan?
5. Why is Kyle so upset about the rose?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
2. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
3. Where does Kyle move?
4. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
5. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
6. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
7. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
8. Explain Kyle's social status at school.
9. What does Kyle want in return for keeping his silence about his transformation?
10. How does Kyle discover Mr. Anderson's chat room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Kyle change his name? What name does he choose, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Dr. Endecott feel that Kyle should learn to accept who he is now? How does he expect Kyle to do so?
Essay Topic 3
What happens when Linda's father breaks into the house? Explain Kyle's decisions throughout this event. What does he choose to do, and why?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)