|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Kyle?
2. Where does Kyle expect to see Linda?
3. Who is Kendra?
4. Why does Kyle explode at the dance?
5. How does Sloane react when she discovers Kyle's curse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
2. Why is Kendra in Kyle's room?
3. What does Kyle want in return for keeping his silence about his transformation?
4. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
5. What happens when Kyle stands up Kendra?
6. What is Dr. Endecott's advice to Kyle?
7. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
8. Where does Kyle move?
9. What is different about Doctor Endecott?
10. How does Kyle react to finding a white rose in place of Sloane's orchid?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens when Linda's father breaks into the house? Explain Kyle's decisions throughout this event. What does he choose to do, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Kyle's relationship with his roommates. Compare and contrast how they get along at the end of the story to how they get along in the beginning.
Essay Topic 3
What happens when Kyle tries to find love on an online dating site? Explain how this revelation effects Kyle.
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)