|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kyle send Magda when she arrives at his apartment?
2. Why does Sloane agree to keep Kyle's secret?
3. What is Kyle's online user name?
4. How does Kyle respond to SilentMaid's plan?
5. Who does Kyle blame for the flower mix up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
2. How does Sloane react to the curse?
3. Where does Kyle move?
4. Why does Magda move with Kyle?
5. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
6. Why is Kyle uncomfortable about Kendra's public displays of affection at school?
7. What is the purpose of the chat room?
8. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
9. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
10. Why is Kendra in Kyle's room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Kyle's belief that his father's wealth is the solution to all of his problems. What has caused this belief? Is it valid? Give examples from the story to support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
What happens when Linda's father breaks into the house? Explain Kyle's decisions throughout this event. What does he choose to do, and why?
Essay Topic 3
What issues must Kyle face as the beast? How does Kyle cope with his transformation?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)