|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Endecott?
2. Where does Kyle find Linda?
3. Why does Kyle explode at the dance?
4. Why does Kyle give the rose away?
5. How does Kyle first try to break his curse?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sloane react to the curse?
2. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
3. Explain Kyle's social status at school.
4. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
5. How does Kyle discover Mr. Anderson's chat room?
6. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
7. How does Kyle see himself?
8. How does Kyle react to finding a white rose in place of Sloane's orchid?
9. Why is Kyle uncomfortable about Kendra's public displays of affection at school?
10. How does Magda feel about Kyle's apology?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Kyle's relationship with his roommates. Compare and contrast how they get along at the end of the story to how they get along in the beginning.
Essay Topic 2
What happens when Linda's father breaks into the house? Explain Kyle's decisions throughout this event. What does he choose to do, and why?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Kyle choose the subway as his route through the city? How do people react to Kyle in the subway? How does Kyle feel about this?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)