|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, how does Kyle feel about love?
2. What does Kyle decide to do with Kendra's mirror?
3. What does Kyle do that utterly surprises Magda?
4. Who is Dr. Endecott?
5. Which of the following was not offered by Kyle's father as a payment for tutoring Kyle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
2. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
3. How does Magda feel about Kyle's apology?
4. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
5. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
6. What is the purpose of the chat room?
7. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
8. Why is Kendra in Kyle's room?
9. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
10. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens when Linda's father breaks into the house? Explain Kyle's decisions throughout this event. What does he choose to do, and why?
Essay Topic 2
What happens when Kyle tries to find love on an online dating site? Explain how this revelation effects Kyle.
Essay Topic 3
What is the single white rose a symbol of in this story? Why does it upset Kyle so much when he first finds it? How does the rose continue to effect Kyle later?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)