|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kendra not allowed into the dance?
2. What did Kyle's father tell the tutor about Kyle?
3. Why does Kendra allow Kyle a chance to redeem himself?
4. What does SilentMaid decide to do?
5. How does Kyle combat his boredom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does everyone go after the curse is broken?
2. How does Adrian plan to make Linda happier?
3. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
4. How does Kyle react to finding a white rose in place of Sloane's orchid?
5. What is Dr. Endecott's advice to Kyle?
6. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
7. How does Kyle see himself?
8. Why is Kendra in Kyle's room?
9. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
10. What does Linda say when Kyle asks her to go to see a garden with her after school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define vanity. Do any of the characters in this story show signs of vanity? If any, which characters show this trait, and how? What are the effects of this vanity?
Essay Topic 2
What is Kendra's answer to Kyle's request to help Magda and Will? Why does she answer as she does?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Linda leave? Why does Kyle let her go? How does he feel about this?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)