|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is moving in with Kyle?
2. How does Sloane react when she discovers Kyle's curse?
3. What does the mirror represent to Kyle?
4. Which of the following is not a member of the online chat room?
5. What are to be Will's living arrangements?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
2. How long will Kyle remain a beast?
3. Why does Will want Kyle to work in the rose garden?
4. How does Magda feel about Kyle's apology?
5. Explain Kyle's social status at school.
6. How does Kyle see himself?
7. How does Sloane react to the curse?
8. What does Kyle want in return for keeping his silence about his transformation?
9. How does Kyle deal with being a beast?
10. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss stereotypes. What stereotypes are evident in this story? What is the importance of these stereotypes?
Essay Topic 2
What is Kendra's answer to Kyle's request to help Magda and Will? Why does she answer as she does?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Kyle change his name? What name does he choose, and why?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)