|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kendra not allowed into the dance?
2. Why does Kyle explode at the dance?
3. How does Kendra feel about the homecoming ceremony?
4. Where does Kyle expect to see Linda?
5. How does Kyle feel about the homecoming ceremony?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sloane react to the curse?
2. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
3. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
4. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
5. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
6. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
7. Why does Magda move with Kyle?
8. What does Kyle want in return for keeping his silence about his transformation?
9. What is Dr. Endecott's advice to Kyle?
10. How does Kyle react to finding a white rose in place of Sloane's orchid?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Kyle's belief that his father's wealth is the solution to all of his problems. What has caused this belief? Is it valid? Give examples from the story to support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
Explain Kyle's relationship with his roommates. Compare and contrast how they get along at the end of the story to how they get along in the beginning.
Essay Topic 3
What happens when Kyle tries to find love on an online dating site? Explain how this revelation effects Kyle.
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)