|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Kendra's spell?
2. What does Kyle do that utterly surprises Magda?
3. Why do Kendra's words upset Kyle so badly?
4. How does Kendra react to Kyle asking her out?
5. How does Kendra acknowledge Kyle's only kind act?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the end of the story, what characters don't get their happily ever after?
2. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
3. How does Sloane react to the curse?
4. Why does Kyle change his name?
5. What is the purpose of the chat room?
6. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
7. How does Adrian spend his time after changing his name?
8. How does Kyle react to finding a white rose in place of Sloane's orchid?
9. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
10. Why does Kyle take the subway?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Kyle choose the subway as his route through the city? How do people react to Kyle in the subway? How does Kyle feel about this?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Linda leave? Why does Kyle let her go? How does he feel about this?
Essay Topic 3
What happens when Linda's father breaks into the house? Explain Kyle's decisions throughout this event. What does he choose to do, and why?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)