|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an example of a curse found on Kyle's chat room?
2. What is Kyle's online user name?
3. What are to be Will's living arrangements?
4. Who is Kendra?
5. Who is Mr. Anderson?
Short Essay Questions
1. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
2. Why is Kyle uncomfortable about Kendra's public displays of affection at school?
3. How does Kyle react to Dr. Endecott's words?
4. How does Kyle's father feel about his plan to embarrass Kendra?
5. How does Sloane react to the curse?
6. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
7. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
8. What is different about Doctor Endecott?
9. Why is Kendra in Kyle's room?
10. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss stereotypes. What stereotypes are evident in this story? What is the importance of these stereotypes?
Essay Topic 2
After moving into the Brownstone, Kyle's attitude begins to change for the better. Is this change linked to the physical change Kyle has suffered recently? What other factors might contribute to his change of heart.
Essay Topic 3
Why can't Kendra break the curse for Kyle? Why does Kendra feel sorry for Kyle, and regret cursing him in the first place?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)