|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kyle expect to see Linda?
2. What happens when Kyle and Sloane come back and find Kendra outside?
3. Which of the following was not offered by Kyle's father as a payment for tutoring Kyle?
4. How does Kendra acknowledge Kyle's only kind act?
5. How does Kyle feel about his encounter with Kendra when he is in PE?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kyle want in return for keeping his silence about his transformation?
2. What does Kyle learn at Gin's party?
3. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
4. How does Linda feel when she finds out that Adrian was sleeping with the green dress under his mattress?
5. What happens when Linda falls asleep on the couch?
6. What advice does Will give Adrian when Linda refuses to come out of her room?
7. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
8. What is different about Doctor Endecott?
9. What is Dr. Endecott's advice to Kyle?
10. Why is Adrian reluctant to show Linda the fifth floor?
Essay Topic 1
Why can't Kendra break the curse for Kyle? Why does Kendra feel sorry for Kyle, and regret cursing him in the first place?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Dr. Endecott feel that Kyle should learn to accept who he is now? How does he expect Kyle to do so?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Kyle's relationship with his roommates. Compare and contrast how they get along at the end of the story to how they get along in the beginning.
This section contains 1,185 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)