|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rob Kingsbury?
2. How does Kyle feel about what he sees happen to Linda in the mirror?
3. What are to be Will's living arrangements?
4. How does Kyle's father react to these conditions and his son's threat?
5. How does Kyle respond to SilentMaid's plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kyle discover Mr. Anderson's chat room?
2. What does Kyle want in return for keeping his silence about his transformation?
3. How does Kyle see himself?
4. In PE, how does Kyle feel about what Kendra said to him?
5. What does Kendra tell Kyle when he sees her in the mirror the first time?
6. What was Kyle thinking when he gave the ticket girl the rose?
7. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
8. What is the purpose of the hand mirror?
9. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
10. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Dr. Endecott feel that Kyle should learn to accept who he is now? How does he expect Kyle to do so?
Essay Topic 2
Define vanity. Do any of the characters in this story show signs of vanity? If any, which characters show this trait, and how? What are the effects of this vanity?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Linda leave? Why does Kyle let her go? How does he feel about this?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)