|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Linda's dad abuse her?
2. How does Kyle feel about his encounter with Kendra when he is in PE?
3. How does Kendra react to Kyle's news that he has been completely alone for months?
4. What does Dr. Endecott tell Kyle about his condition?
5. Who is crowned homecoming king and queen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kyle refuse to face Magda at dinner?
2. What happens when Kyle stands up Kendra?
3. What is Dr. Endecott's advice to Kyle?
4. How does Sloane react to the curse?
5. How does Kyle see himself?
6. How does Kendra feel about Homecoming?
7. How does Kyle discover Mr. Anderson's chat room?
8. What were the conditions for Will to tutor Kyle?
9. Why is Kendra in Kyle's room?
10. How does Kyle feel when his father doesn't return from work after finding out about the curse?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
After moving into the Brownstone, Kyle's attitude begins to change for the better. Is this change linked to the physical change Kyle has suffered recently? What other factors might contribute to his change of heart.
Essay Topic 2
What is the single white rose a symbol of in this story? Why does it upset Kyle so much when he first finds it? How does the rose continue to effect Kyle later?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Linda leave? Why does Kyle let her go? How does he feel about this?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)