|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kendra react to Kyle asking her out?
(a) She turns him down, calling him a sexist pig.
(b) She accepts, but seems to have an agenda of her own.
(c) She tells him that she knows what he is planning, and that it won't work.
(d) She accepts, and immediately seems to fall in love with him.
2. What is the point of view of this story?
(a) First person.
(b) Subjective third person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Objective third person.
3. What does Kyle do that utterly surprises Magda?
(a) He tells her that he loves her.
(b) He breaks down in tears.
(c) He apologizes for the way he has treated her.
(d) He kisses her.
4. How does Kyle's father respond to Dr. Endecott's news?
(a) He becomes angry, and agrees to pay what ever is needed.
(b) He tells Dr. Endecott that it is not his fault.
(c) He thanks Dr. Endecott for his hard work.
(d) He has feared that this was the case, and accepts it sadly.
5. How does Dr. Endecott try to relate to Kyle?
(a) By telling Kyle the story of Beauty and the Beast.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) By admitting that he once was a beast as well.
(d) By talking about his bad acne.
6. Why does Sloane agree to keep Kyle's secret?
(a) She doesn't think that anyone would believe her if she told.
(b) She still cares about Kyle and doesn't want to ruin him.
(c) She is worried that if word gets out that she kissed a beast, her reputation would be ruined.
(d) She doesn't want to have to think about it anymore.
7. What does SilentMaid decide to do?
(a) She will trade her sight for love.
(b) She will try to find a human to love her for who she is.
(c) She will return to the sea.
(d) She will trade her voice for love.
8. What is the result of Kendra's spell?
(a) Kyle is transformed into a hideous beast with claws and fangs.
(b) Kyle is rendered mute.
(c) Kyle is rendered blind.
(d) Kyle is transformed into an Afghan Hound.
9. Why do Kendra's words upset Kyle so badly?
(a) They make him insecure about himself.
(b) They make him look bad to his friends.
(c) They were supposed to be secret.
(d) They are lies.
10. How does Trey feel about what happened between Kyle and Kendra?
(a) He thinks that Kyle should put that "witch" in her place.
(b) He agrees with Kendra.
(c) He doesn't understand why Kyle is taking it so seriously.
(d) He thinks Kyle should change.
11. How does Kyle describe his new tutor when he finds out?
(b) Kinda geeky.
12. What did Kyle's father tell the tutor about Kyle?
(a) That he was a beast.
(b) That he was blind.
(c) That he was an invalid.
(d) That he was lonely.
13. Who is Mr. Anderson?
(a) Kyle's father.
(b) The moderator of the chat room.
(c) Kendra's boyfriend.
(d) Kyle's gardener.
14. What are to be Will's living arrangements?
(a) He will have an apartment nearby.
(b) He will live at home.
(c) He will stay with Kyle and Magda.
(d) He will live in the country.
15. How does Kyle combat his boredom?
(a) He plays video games.
(b) He watches people in the hand mirror.
(c) He watches TV.
(d) He reads.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sloane feel about Kyle's plan to embarrass Kendra?
2. Who is crowned homecoming king and queen?
3. Who becomes Kyle's tutor?
4. What does the gardener say to Kyle about the flower mix up?
5. What is Kyle's online user name?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)