|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kendra react to Kyle asking her out?
(a) She turns him down, calling him a sexist pig.
(b) She tells him that she knows what he is planning, and that it won't work.
(c) She accepts, but seems to have an agenda of her own.
(d) She accepts, and immediately seems to fall in love with him.
2. Why do Kendra's words upset Kyle so badly?
(a) They were supposed to be secret.
(b) They make him insecure about himself.
(c) They make him look bad to his friends.
(d) They are lies.
3. What does Dr. Endecott tell Kyle about his condition?
(a) He should be happy about his new found strength and speed.
(b) The curse has changed Kyle's skin cells, and there is no way to change it back.
(c) He tells Kyle that the procedure is complicated, but not impossible.
(d) He envies Kyle's raw beastly power, as good looks aren't really worth anything.
4. Where does Linda run to avoid her father?
(a) The subway.
(b) The school.
(c) The library.
(d) The theater.
5. How does Kyle feel about what he sees happen to Linda in the mirror?
(a) He finds it very entertaining.
(b) He doesn't care, as it is not his problem.
(c) He feels bad for her, and wishes that he be there for her.
(d) He figures she probably deserves it.
6. Why does Kyle explode at the dance?
(a) He is upset that Sloane is not following through with their arrangement to make out once they are crowned.
(b) He is mad that Trey is making moves on Sloane in front of the whole school.
(c) He is upset about Kendra's words and annoyed that Sloane is making moves on him in front of the whole school.
(d) He is upset about Kendra's words and annoyed that Sloane is not being more helpful.
7. What will break the curse?
(a) Kyle must find a girl who can love him as he is, and love her back. When they kiss he will be transformed back.
(b) Kyle must wait out his two year sentence, then he will transform back.
(c) Kyle must convince the witch that he has changed, then she will transform him back.
(d) Kyle must kill the witch to return to his normal self.
8. How does Sloan react to the rose?
(a) She says that it is no orchid, but it will have to do.
(b) She dumps Kyle because he can't even get a single flower right.
(c) She says that it is beautiful.
(d) She rejects it just as Kyle did.
9. How does Kyle plan to get back at Kendra?
(a) He plans to beat her.
(b) He plans to set her house on fire.
(c) He plans to spread nasty rumors about her.
(d) He plans to ask her to the dance, then humiliate her in public.
10. Why does Kyle think that he was unable to break his spell with Sloane?
(a) Sloane is not his fate.
(b) He doesn't really love her.
(c) She doesn't really love him.
(d) Kendra was lying about the spell.
11. What does Kyle do that utterly surprises Magda?
(a) He breaks down in tears.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He tells her that he loves her.
(d) He apologizes for the way he has treated her.
12. How does Kyle's father respond to Dr. Endecott's news?
(a) He thanks Dr. Endecott for his hard work.
(b) He becomes angry, and agrees to pay what ever is needed.
(c) He tells Dr. Endecott that it is not his fault.
(d) He has feared that this was the case, and accepts it sadly.
13. How does Kyle first try to break his curse?
(a) He goes to a doctor.
(b) He tries to kill Kendra.
(c) He swears to Kendra that he has changed.
(d) He tricks Sloane into kissing him while it's dark.
14. What does the gardener say to Kyle about the flower mix up?
(a) She apologizes for messing it up.
(b) She tells him to bug off.
(c) She says that she didn't do it.
(d) She feels sorry for him if he can't see the beauty in a single white rose.
15. How does Trey feel about what happened between Kyle and Kendra?
(a) He thinks that Kyle should put that "witch" in her place.
(b) He doesn't understand why Kyle is taking it so seriously.
(c) He agrees with Kendra.
(d) He thinks Kyle should change.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kyle respond to SilentMaid's plan?
2. Which of the following best describes Kyle?
3. How does Kendra feel about the homecoming ceremony?
4. Who is Dr. Endecott?
5. What does Kyle think odd about Kendra?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)