|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kendra acknowledge Kyle's only kind act?
(a) She gives him a single white rose to remind him of real beauty.
(b) She gives him two years to find his true love and reverse the spell.
(c) She agrees to date him now that he is ugly too.
(d) She only makes him remain a beast for two years.
2. What does Kyle think odd about Kendra?
(a) She does not like homecoming.
(b) He has never seen her before, and she looks out of place.
(c) She does not like Kyle.
(d) She sounds foreign.
3. What does Kyle find when he goes to get Sloane's orchid?
(a) A single white rose.
(b) An IOU note.
(d) An orchid.
4. What happens when Kyle and Sloane come back and find Kendra outside?
(a) They kiss in front of Kendra, and everyone laughs at Kendra.
(b) Kendra and Kyle kiss in front of Sloane, and everyone laughs at Sloane.
(c) Sloane and Kendra both become angry at Kyle for playing them.
(d) Sloane and Kendra fight over Kyle.
5. How does Kyle see his girlfriend?
(a) Not much to look at, but at least she is smart and funny.
(b) A bottle blonde who is not very bright.
(c) Pretty, but not as pretty as himself.
(d) The most beautiful woman in the world.
6. Who is moving in with Kyle?
(a) His father.
7. Which of the following is not a member of the online chat room?
8. Where does Kyle send Magda when she arrives at his apartment?
(a) To get a cell phone.
(b) Back home.
(c) To get some beer.
(d) To get a pizza.
9. How does Kyle feel about what he sees happen to Linda in the mirror?
(a) He feels bad for her, and wishes that he be there for her.
(b) He figures she probably deserves it.
(c) He finds it very entertaining.
(d) He doesn't care, as it is not his problem.
10. Which of the following is not an example of a curse found on Kyle's chat room?
(a) A woman turned into a man.
(b) A mermaid turned into a girl.
(c) A prince turned into a frog.
(d) A man turned into a bear.
11. How does Kyle respond to SilentMaid's plan?
(a) He says that she is brave.
(b) He says that she is sweet.
(c) He says that she is crazy.
(d) He says that he will love her as she is, if she can do the same for him.
12. Which of the following was not one of the conditions for being Kyle's tutor?
(a) He must not ask who hired him.
(b) He can not write a book.
(c) He must write a book.
(d) He must live with Kyle.
13. What does Kyle do with the rose?
(a) He throws it away.
(b) He gives it to the ticket girl at the dance.
(c) He gives it to Kendra.
(d) He gives it to Sloane.
14. What does Kyle tell Kendra about her opinion of the homecoming ceremony?
(a) He tells her that if she really feels that way, that she ought to just leave.
(b) He tells her that she is right.
(c) He tells her that if she loses some weight and has plastic surgery, she would likely feel different.
(d) He tells her not to take it so seriously.
15. In Part 2, how does Kyle feel about love?
(a) He wishes that he could find his love.
(b) He hates love.
(c) He doesn't believe in love.
(d) He is in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kyle give the rose away?
2. What does Kyle threaten to do if Kendra does not change him back?
3. What is the point of view of this story?
4. Who is crowned homecoming king and queen?
5. Which of the following best describes Kyle?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)