|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Trey feel about what happened between Kyle and Kendra?
(a) He thinks Kyle should change.
(b) He agrees with Kendra.
(c) He doesn't understand why Kyle is taking it so seriously.
(d) He thinks that Kyle should put that "witch" in her place.
2. What does Kyle find when he goes to get Sloane's orchid?
(a) An IOU note.
(c) An orchid.
(d) A single white rose.
3. How does Kyle respond to SilentMaid's plan?
(a) He says that she is crazy.
(b) He says that she is sweet.
(c) He says that he will love her as she is, if she can do the same for him.
(d) He says that she is brave.
4. Who is Rob Kingsbury?
(a) Kyle's brother.
(b) Kyle's father.
(c) Kyle's doctor.
(d) Kyle's teacher.
5. How does Kendra react to Kyle asking her out?
(a) She tells him that she knows what he is planning, and that it won't work.
(b) She turns him down, calling him a sexist pig.
(c) She accepts, but seems to have an agenda of her own.
(d) She accepts, and immediately seems to fall in love with him.
6. Who does Kyle blame for the flower mix up?
(c) His father.
(d) The gardener.
7. Which of the following is not a member of the online chat room?
8. What will break the curse?
(a) Kyle must find a girl who can love him as he is, and love her back. When they kiss he will be transformed back.
(b) Kyle must convince the witch that he has changed, then she will transform him back.
(c) Kyle must kill the witch to return to his normal self.
(d) Kyle must wait out his two year sentence, then he will transform back.
9. What does the mirror represent to Kyle?
(a) That he will be a beast forever.
(b) A reminder of his vanity.
(c) A small hope that he may find his love.
(d) A small hope that he might convince Kendra to change him back.
10. How does Kendra feel about the homecoming ceremony?
(a) She thinks it is shallow and elitist.
(b) She thinks it is silly.
(c) She takes it very seriously, and plans to be the queen.
(d) She doesn't care one way or the other.
11. Who becomes Kyle's tutor?
(a) Dr. Endecott.
(b) Will Fratelli.
(d) Will's father.
12. What does Kendra call Kyle at the end of her tirade?
13. What does the gardener say to Kyle about the flower mix up?
(a) She apologizes for messing it up.
(b) She says that she didn't do it.
(c) She tells him to bug off.
(d) She feels sorry for him if he can't see the beauty in a single white rose.
14. How does Dr. Endecott try to relate to Kyle?
(a) By admitting that he once was a beast as well.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) By telling Kyle the story of Beauty and the Beast.
(d) By talking about his bad acne.
15. How does Kyle describe his new tutor when he finds out?
(d) Kinda geeky.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Endecott treat Kyle?
2. How does Kyle's father react to these conditions and his son's threat?
3. What does Kyle see in the mirror when he thinks of Trey and Sloane?
4. What did Kyle's father tell the tutor about Kyle?
5. How does Kyle first try to break his curse?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)