|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kyle think that Kendra doesn't like him?
(a) He knows that she is right to not like him.
(b) He thinks she's jealous of his good looks and popularity.
(c) He thinks she secretly does like him.
(d) He thinks she's just mean hearted.
2. Why does Linda's dad abuse her?
(a) He is angry at Linda for using drugs.
(b) He is a drug addict, and she has thrown out his drugs.
(c) He is angry at Linda for not going out with Kyle.
(d) He is a sexual predator.
3. Which of the following is not one of the conditions Kyle's father must meet to keep Kyle from granting an interview to the media?
(a) His father must visit once a week.
(b) A tutor.
(c) A computer with Internet.
(d) His father must never visit.
4. Which of the following was not one of the conditions for being Kyle's tutor?
(a) He must write a book.
(b) He must live with Kyle.
(c) He can not write a book.
(d) He must not ask who hired him.
5. Where does Kyle send Magda when she arrives at his apartment?
(a) To get a pizza.
(b) To get some beer.
(c) To get a cell phone.
(d) Back home.
6. What does Kendra call Kyle at the end of her tirade?
7. How does Kyle describe his new tutor when he finds out?
(a) Kinda geeky.
8. How does Kyle's father respond to Dr. Endecott's news?
(a) He becomes angry, and agrees to pay what ever is needed.
(b) He tells Dr. Endecott that it is not his fault.
(c) He thanks Dr. Endecott for his hard work.
(d) He has feared that this was the case, and accepts it sadly.
9. How does Kendra react to Kyle's mean joke?
(a) She cries and runs away.
(b) She cries and screams at Kyle.
(c) She seems unfazed, and tells him that this will make her decision easier.
(d) She attacks Kyle.
10. What does Kyle do that utterly surprises Magda?
(a) He breaks down in tears.
(b) He tells her that he loves her.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He apologizes for the way he has treated her.
11. What are to be Will's living arrangements?
(a) He will have an apartment nearby.
(b) He will live at home.
(c) He will live in the country.
(d) He will stay with Kyle and Magda.
12. After returning home from the doctor's, what does Kyle's dad do?
(a) He agrees to continue helping Kyle, but Kyle knows that he is lying.
(b) He abandons Kyle in the Midwest.
(c) He agrees to continue helping Kyle.
(d) He apologizes to Kyle, saying that nothing can be done.
13. Which of the following best describes Sloane?
14. How does Kendra acknowledge Kyle's only kind act?
(a) She only makes him remain a beast for two years.
(b) She agrees to date him now that he is ugly too.
(c) She gives him a single white rose to remind him of real beauty.
(d) She gives him two years to find his true love and reverse the spell.
15. What does Dr. Endecott tell Kyle about his condition?
(a) The curse has changed Kyle's skin cells, and there is no way to change it back.
(b) He tells Kyle that the procedure is complicated, but not impossible.
(c) He should be happy about his new found strength and speed.
(d) He envies Kyle's raw beastly power, as good looks aren't really worth anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rob Kingsbury?
2. Why is Kendra not allowed into the dance?
3. Why does Kyle explode at the dance?
4. What does the gardener say to Kyle about the flower mix up?
5. How does Sloane react when she discovers Kyle's curse?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)