|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is crowned homecoming king and queen?
(a) Kyle and Kendra.
(b) Trey and Kendra.
(c) Trey and Sloane.
(d) Kyle and Sloane.
2. What happens when Kyle and Sloane come back and find Kendra outside?
(a) Sloane and Kendra both become angry at Kyle for playing them.
(b) Kendra and Kyle kiss in front of Sloane, and everyone laughs at Sloane.
(c) Sloane and Kendra fight over Kyle.
(d) They kiss in front of Kendra, and everyone laughs at Kendra.
3. Why does Kyle give the rose away?
(a) He feels sorry for the ticket girl.
(b) He wants to apologize to Kendra.
(c) He hopes it will convince Sloane to make out with him.
(d) He wants to be rid of it.
4. How does Kyle respond to SilentMaid's plan?
(a) He says that he will love her as she is, if she can do the same for him.
(b) He says that she is crazy.
(c) He says that she is sweet.
(d) He says that she is brave.
5. Why is Kendra not allowed into the dance?
(a) Kyle was supposed to have her ticket, so she doesn't have one.
(b) Kyle told the ticket girl to make sure she didn't get in.
(c) Kendra does not attend their school.
(d) Kendra is not dressed properly.
6. Which of the following is not an example of a curse found on Kyle's chat room?
(a) A prince turned into a frog.
(b) A man turned into a bear.
(c) A woman turned into a man.
(d) A mermaid turned into a girl.
7. What does Kyle do with the rose?
(a) He throws it away.
(b) He gives it to Kendra.
(c) He gives it to Sloane.
(d) He gives it to the ticket girl at the dance.
8. How does Kyle describe his new tutor when he finds out?
(d) Kinda geeky.
9. What happens when Kyle tries to cut his hair?
(a) It hurts him so badly that he gives up.
(b) It cuts and does not grow back.
(c) It grows back.
(d) It will not cut.
10. What does the mirror represent to Kyle?
(a) A reminder of his vanity.
(b) That he will be a beast forever.
(c) A small hope that he might convince Kendra to change him back.
(d) A small hope that he may find his love.
11. What will break the curse?
(a) Kyle must convince the witch that he has changed, then she will transform him back.
(b) Kyle must find a girl who can love him as he is, and love her back. When they kiss he will be transformed back.
(c) Kyle must wait out his two year sentence, then he will transform back.
(d) Kyle must kill the witch to return to his normal self.
12. How does Kyle combat his boredom?
(a) He watches TV.
(b) He reads.
(c) He watches people in the hand mirror.
(d) He plays video games.
13. How does Kendra react to Kyle's mean joke?
(a) She cries and screams at Kyle.
(b) She seems unfazed, and tells him that this will make her decision easier.
(c) She attacks Kyle.
(d) She cries and runs away.
14. How does Kyle's dad feel about his plan?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He grounds Kyle for his behavior.
(c) He tells Kyle not to be mean.
(d) He thinks it's funny.
15. What does the gardener say to Kyle about the flower mix up?
(a) She says that she didn't do it.
(b) She apologizes for messing it up.
(c) She feels sorry for him if he can't see the beauty in a single white rose.
(d) She tells him to bug off.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kyle's father react to these conditions and his son's threat?
2. Where does Kyle expect to see Linda?
3. What is the result of Kendra's spell?
4. Who does Kyle blame for the flower mix up?
5. Why does Sloane agree to keep Kyle's secret?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)