|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kyle's father respond to Dr. Endecott's news?
(a) He becomes angry, and agrees to pay what ever is needed.
(b) He tells Dr. Endecott that it is not his fault.
(c) He has feared that this was the case, and accepts it sadly.
(d) He thanks Dr. Endecott for his hard work.
2. What does Kyle see in the mirror when he thinks of Trey and Sloane?
(a) He sees them together, making out.
(b) He sees them both missing him.
(c) He sees Sloane with another guy and Trey watching TV.
(d) He sees Sloane crying in her room, and Trey trying to comfort her.
3. How does Kyle feel about the homecoming ceremony?
(a) He thinks it is elitist and shallow.
(b) He thinks it is silly.
(c) He doesn't care one way or the other.
(d) He takes it very seriously and plans to be king.
4. What happens when Kyle and Sloane come back and find Kendra outside?
(a) Sloane and Kendra both become angry at Kyle for playing them.
(b) Sloane and Kendra fight over Kyle.
(c) Kendra and Kyle kiss in front of Sloane, and everyone laughs at Sloane.
(d) They kiss in front of Kendra, and everyone laughs at Kendra.
5. Where does Kyle expect to see Linda?
(a) At the library.
(b) In the subway.
(c) At the theater.
(d) In a slummy neighborhood.
6. What does Kendra call Kyle at the end of her tirade?
7. Where does Kyle move to?
8. What does Kyle threaten to do if Kendra does not change him back?
(a) He threatens to call the police.
(b) He threatens to kill her.
(c) He threatens to expose her to the world.
(d) He threatens to find a witch hunter.
9. Which of the following is not one of the conditions Kyle's father must meet to keep Kyle from granting an interview to the media?
(a) A tutor.
(b) A computer with Internet.
(c) His father must never visit.
(d) His father must visit once a week.
10. What are to be Will's living arrangements?
(a) He will live in the country.
(b) He will stay with Kyle and Magda.
(c) He will have an apartment nearby.
(d) He will live at home.
11. What does Kyle think odd about Kendra?
(a) She does not like Kyle.
(b) He has never seen her before, and she looks out of place.
(c) She does not like homecoming.
(d) She sounds foreign.
12. Why is Kyle so upset about the rose?
(a) He does not like the color white.
(b) He is a perfectionist and a rose is not what he asked for.
(c) He is allergic to roses.
(d) He worries that it will ruin his chance at a make out session after the dance.
13. How does Kyle's father react to these conditions and his son's threat?
(a) He is sad that he is not allowed to visit.
(b) He is glad that he will be able to visit.
(c) He agrees to all conditions.
(d) He refuses to be manipulated.
14. How does Dr. Endecott treat Kyle?
(a) Like a normal person.
(b) Like a hideous beast.
(c) Like an abomination.
(d) Like a poor animal.
15. Who is Mr. Anderson?
(a) Kyle's gardener.
(b) The moderator of the chat room.
(c) Kyle's father.
(d) Kendra's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Linda Owens?
2. How does Kendra react to Kyle asking her out?
3. Beastly is a modern retelling of what classic fairy tale?
4. What does Kyle decide to do with Kendra's mirror?
5. How does Sloane feel about Kyle's plan to embarrass Kendra?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)