|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not offered by Kyle's father as a payment for tutoring Kyle?
(a) A book deal.
(b) To pay off student loans.
(c) A large salary.
(d) A credit card.
2. Why does Kyle give the rose away?
(a) He wants to apologize to Kendra.
(b) He feels sorry for the ticket girl.
(c) He wants to be rid of it.
(d) He hopes it will convince Sloane to make out with him.
3. Why does Kyle think that he was unable to break his spell with Sloane?
(a) She doesn't really love him.
(b) He doesn't really love her.
(c) Sloane is not his fate.
(d) Kendra was lying about the spell.
4. Which of the following best describes Kyle?
5. How does Kyle feel about what he sees happen to Linda in the mirror?
(a) He feels bad for her, and wishes that he be there for her.
(b) He doesn't care, as it is not his problem.
(c) He figures she probably deserves it.
(d) He finds it very entertaining.
6. Why was Magda sent with Kyle?
(a) To be his guardian.
(b) To get rid of her too.
(c) To keep him locked up.
(d) To be his gardener.
7. What is the result of Kendra's spell?
(a) Kyle is rendered blind.
(b) Kyle is transformed into a hideous beast with claws and fangs.
(c) Kyle is rendered mute.
(d) Kyle is transformed into an Afghan Hound.
8. How does Kyle plan to get back at Kendra?
(a) He plans to spread nasty rumors about her.
(b) He plans to set her house on fire.
(c) He plans to beat her.
(d) He plans to ask her to the dance, then humiliate her in public.
9. What one nice thing did Kyle do?
(a) He asked Kendra to the dance.
(b) He gave the rose to the girl in the ticket booth.
(c) He let his friend Trey be crowned homecoming king.
(d) He volunteered at an animal shelter.
10. What will break the curse?
(a) Kyle must wait out his two year sentence, then he will transform back.
(b) Kyle must convince the witch that he has changed, then she will transform him back.
(c) Kyle must find a girl who can love him as he is, and love her back. When they kiss he will be transformed back.
(d) Kyle must kill the witch to return to his normal self.
11. What is Kyle's online user name?
12. What does Dr. Endecott tell Kyle about his condition?
(a) He should be happy about his new found strength and speed.
(b) He tells Kyle that the procedure is complicated, but not impossible.
(c) He envies Kyle's raw beastly power, as good looks aren't really worth anything.
(d) The curse has changed Kyle's skin cells, and there is no way to change it back.
13. Which of the following was not one of the conditions for being Kyle's tutor?
(a) He must live with Kyle.
(b) He must write a book.
(c) He must not ask who hired him.
(d) He can not write a book.
14. How does Dr. Endecott treat Kyle?
(a) Like a hideous beast.
(b) Like a poor animal.
(c) Like an abomination.
(d) Like a normal person.
15. How does Kendra feel about the homecoming ceremony?
(a) She thinks it is shallow and elitist.
(b) She doesn't care one way or the other.
(c) She takes it very seriously, and plans to be the queen.
(d) She thinks it is silly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kendra call Kyle at the end of her tirade?
2. From whose perspective is the story told?
3. How does Kyle feel about his encounter with Kendra when he is in PE?
4. How does Kyle combat his boredom?
5. How does Kyle respond to SilentMaid's plan?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)