|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kendra react to Kyle's mean joke?
(a) She cries and runs away.
(b) She seems unfazed, and tells him that this will make her decision easier.
(c) She cries and screams at Kyle.
(d) She attacks Kyle.
2. Beastly is a modern retelling of what classic fairy tale?
(a) The Little Mermaid.
(b) Snow White.
(c) Beauty and the Beast.
(d) Sleeping Beauty.
3. What will break the curse?
(a) Kyle must kill the witch to return to his normal self.
(b) Kyle must find a girl who can love him as he is, and love her back. When they kiss he will be transformed back.
(c) Kyle must wait out his two year sentence, then he will transform back.
(d) Kyle must convince the witch that he has changed, then she will transform him back.
4. How does Kyle first try to break his curse?
(a) He tricks Sloane into kissing him while it's dark.
(b) He goes to a doctor.
(c) He tries to kill Kendra.
(d) He swears to Kendra that he has changed.
5. Who does Kyle blame for the flower mix up?
(c) The gardener.
(d) His father.
6. How does Kyle feel about his encounter with Kendra when he is in PE?
(a) He feels that she might be right after all.
(b) He laughs about it.
(c) He is still upset.
(d) He doesn't care anymore.
7. Which of the following best describes Kyle?
8. How does Kendra feel about the homecoming ceremony?
(a) She thinks it is shallow and elitist.
(b) She thinks it is silly.
(c) She doesn't care one way or the other.
(d) She takes it very seriously, and plans to be the queen.
9. Why does Kyle think that Kendra doesn't like him?
(a) He thinks she's jealous of his good looks and popularity.
(b) He knows that she is right to not like him.
(c) He thinks she's just mean hearted.
(d) He thinks she secretly does like him.
10. How does Kendra react to Kyle asking her out?
(a) She tells him that she knows what he is planning, and that it won't work.
(b) She turns him down, calling him a sexist pig.
(c) She accepts, and immediately seems to fall in love with him.
(d) She accepts, but seems to have an agenda of her own.
11. In Part 2, how does Kyle feel about love?
(a) He is in love.
(b) He doesn't believe in love.
(c) He wishes that he could find his love.
(d) He hates love.
12. What is the result of Kendra's spell?
(a) Kyle is rendered mute.
(b) Kyle is rendered blind.
(c) Kyle is transformed into a hideous beast with claws and fangs.
(d) Kyle is transformed into an Afghan Hound.
13. What does Kyle see in the mirror when he thinks of Trey and Sloane?
(a) He sees Sloane crying in her room, and Trey trying to comfort her.
(b) He sees them together, making out.
(c) He sees Sloane with another guy and Trey watching TV.
(d) He sees them both missing him.
14. What does Kyle find when he goes to get Sloane's orchid?
(b) A single white rose.
(c) An IOU note.
(d) An orchid.
15. Where does Kyle move to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a member of the online chat room?
2. What does the gardener say to Kyle about the flower mix up?
3. Why do Kendra's words upset Kyle so badly?
4. What one nice thing did Kyle do?
5. Who is Dr. Endecott?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)