|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kyle send Magda when she arrives at his apartment?
(a) To get some beer.
(b) To get a pizza.
(c) Back home.
(d) To get a cell phone.
2. What one nice thing did Kyle do?
(a) He gave the rose to the girl in the ticket booth.
(b) He asked Kendra to the dance.
(c) He let his friend Trey be crowned homecoming king.
(d) He volunteered at an animal shelter.
3. What is the result of Kendra's spell?
(a) Kyle is rendered blind.
(b) Kyle is transformed into a hideous beast with claws and fangs.
(c) Kyle is rendered mute.
(d) Kyle is transformed into an Afghan Hound.
4. Which of the following best describes Sloane?
5. How does Sloane feel about Kyle's plan to embarrass Kendra?
(a) She likes it, but warns that he had better not try anything like that with her.
(b) She thinks it is a terrible thing to do and asks Kyle to apologize to Kendra.
(c) She doesn't like it, but is afraid to say anything about it.
(d) She breaks up with Kyle for being so mean.
6. How does Kyle first try to break his curse?
(a) He swears to Kendra that he has changed.
(b) He tries to kill Kendra.
(c) He goes to a doctor.
(d) He tricks Sloane into kissing him while it's dark.
7. Which of the following best describes Kyle?
8. What does Kyle tell Kendra about her opinion of the homecoming ceremony?
(a) He tells her not to take it so seriously.
(b) He tells her that if she really feels that way, that she ought to just leave.
(c) He tells her that if she loses some weight and has plastic surgery, she would likely feel different.
(d) He tells her that she is right.
9. Why does Kyle think that Kendra doesn't like him?
(a) He thinks she's just mean hearted.
(b) He knows that she is right to not like him.
(c) He thinks she's jealous of his good looks and popularity.
(d) He thinks she secretly does like him.
10. What did Kyle's father tell the tutor about Kyle?
(a) That he was an invalid.
(b) That he was a beast.
(c) That he was lonely.
(d) That he was blind.
11. How does Kyle's dad feel about his plan?
(a) He thinks it's funny.
(b) He grounds Kyle for his behavior.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He tells Kyle not to be mean.
12. Why does Kyle give the rose away?
(a) He feels sorry for the ticket girl.
(b) He wants to apologize to Kendra.
(c) He wants to be rid of it.
(d) He hopes it will convince Sloane to make out with him.
13. What happens when Kyle and Sloane come back and find Kendra outside?
(a) Sloane and Kendra both become angry at Kyle for playing them.
(b) Kendra and Kyle kiss in front of Sloane, and everyone laughs at Sloane.
(c) Sloane and Kendra fight over Kyle.
(d) They kiss in front of Kendra, and everyone laughs at Kendra.
14. How does Kendra react to Kyle asking her out?
(a) She tells him that she knows what he is planning, and that it won't work.
(b) She accepts, but seems to have an agenda of her own.
(c) She accepts, and immediately seems to fall in love with him.
(d) She turns him down, calling him a sexist pig.
15. How does Kyle describe his new tutor when he finds out?
(d) Kinda geeky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Kyle tries to cut his hair?
2. After returning home from the doctor's, what does Kyle's dad do?
3. Why was Magda sent with Kyle?
4. Why does Kendra allow Kyle a chance to redeem himself?
5. How does Kyle's father react to these conditions and his son's threat?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)