|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6: Chs 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Kyle?
2. What does the rose symbolize in Shakespeare's sonnets?
3. What does Linda do after Adrian is shot?
(a) She cries and runs away.
(b) She kills the mugger.
(c) She confesses her love to him and kisses him.
(d) She calls for help.
4. What do Adrian and Linda find on the fifth floor?
(a) An observatory.
(b) Some belongings of an actress who once lived there.
(c) Not much of anything.
(d) All of Adrian's stuff from when he was Kyle.
5. Which of the following is not an example of a curse found on Kyle's chat room?
(a) A woman turned into a man.
(b) A mermaid turned into a girl.
(c) A man turned into a bear.
(d) A prince turned into a frog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sloane agree to keep Kyle's secret?
2. What happens to Grizzlyguy in the prelude to Part 5?
3. Why does Kyle give the rose away?
4. What does Adrian see when he calls to Linda in the mirror?
5. How does Kendra feel about Adrian's plan?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)