|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chs 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kendra call Kyle at the end of her tirade?
2. How does Dr. Endecott try to relate to Kyle?
(a) By talking about his bad acne.
(b) By admitting that he once was a beast as well.
(c) By telling Kyle the story of Beauty and the Beast.
(d) He doesn't.
3. What one nice thing did Kyle do?
(a) He volunteered at an animal shelter.
(b) He let his friend Trey be crowned homecoming king.
(c) He asked Kendra to the dance.
(d) He gave the rose to the girl in the ticket booth.
4. What happens when Kyle tries to cut his hair?
(a) It grows back.
(b) It hurts him so badly that he gives up.
(c) It cuts and does not grow back.
(d) It will not cut.
5. Which of the following is not a member of the online chat room?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kyle combat his boredom?
2. How does Kendra react to Kyle asking her out?
3. What is the point of view of this story?
4. How does Kendra react to Kyle's news that he has been completely alone for months?
5. Why is Kyle so upset about the rose?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)