1. What is the point of view of this story?
(a) Objective third person.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Subjective third person.
2. From whose perspective is the story told?
(a) Omniscient narrator.
3. Beastly is a modern retelling of what classic fairy tale?
(a) Snow White.
(b) Beauty and the Beast.
(c) Sleeping Beauty.
(d) The Little Mermaid.
4. Who is Rob Kingsbury?
(a) Kyle's teacher.
(b) Kyle's doctor.
(c) Kyle's father.
(d) Kyle's brother.
5. What does not contribute to Kyle's popularity?
(a) Kyle's wealth.
(b) Kyle's looks.
(c) Kyle's social status.
(d) Kyle's personality.
6. Which of the following best describes Kyle?
7. What is Kyle's online user name?
8. Which of the following is not an example of a curse found on Kyle's chat room?
(a) A mermaid turned into a girl.
(b) A prince turned into a frog.
(c) A woman turned into a man.
(d) A man turned into a bear.
This section contains 6,157 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)