|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John decide to visit just before leaving in Chapter 5?
(a) A bar.
(b) May's grave.
(c) May's house.
(d) A park.
2. What does John claim he was afraid of during his conversation with May in Chapter 4?
3. What does John say had become "a strayed or stolen child to an unappeasable father" for him in Chapter 5?
(a) His secret.
(b) The lost stuff of consciousness.
(c) His love.
(d) His sanity.
4. Where does it say John traveled to during his travels in Chapter 6?
5. During what month does John visit May at the beginning of Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do after May tells him he will not suffer because of his secret?
2. What occurrs to John at the beginning of Chapter 5, which never happened to him before?
3. What does the narrator say is "never baffled" in Chapter 6?
4. What is John afraid will happen if he moved from May's grave in Chapter 6?
5. Where does John say he had wandered from in Chapter 6?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)