1. What does John say was the reason he was at the house in Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of the house John is visiting in Chapter 1?
3. What words does the narrator use to describe the items being shown to the visitors of the house?
Fine and intrinsic.
4. Which of the following items is not mentioned by the narrator as things the visitors of the house looked at near the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. What does the narrator say the items being perused by the visitors "almost made" the house?
6. What does the narrator describe as "so numerous that guests could wander at their will?"
The great rooms.
This section contains 4,575 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)