Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. What does John say was the reason he was at the house in Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of the house John is visiting in Chapter 1?
3. What words does the narrator use to describe the items being shown to the visitors of the house?
4. Which of the following items is not mentioned by the narrator as things the visitors of the house looked at near the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. What does the narrator say the items being perused by the visitors "almost made" the house?
6. What does the narrator describe as "so numerous that guests could wander at their will?"
7. What does the narrator say the guests who "took such matters...
This section contains 3,074 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)