|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobo tease Amat about in Chapter 12?
(a) His inexpensive clothing.
(b) His mother working at the rink.
(c) His father's job at the factory.
(d) His haircut.
2. What month was it that the narrator describes in Chapter 1?
3. Who is William Lyt's mother?
4. Whom does Amat replace on the ice in Chapter 18?
(b) William Lyt.
5. Who is the coach whose firing is discussed by the board members in Chapter 4?
6. What is the nearby town that Kevin recalls being lost in, in Chapter 7?
7. What day of the week does the narrator describe in the opening of Chapter 2?
8. What number is Amat wearing in the game in Chapter 17?
9. How old does the narrator describe Maya as in Chapter 2?
10. What is described as an invisible ailment in the opening of Chapter 18?
11. How many school buildings remain in Beartown according to the narrator in Chapter 7?
12. Who is the deceased husband of the owner of the Bearskin?
13. Whom does Kevin feel a twinge of jealousy toward in Chapter 20?
14. Who is left behind feeling abandoned as the team players head to a party after the game in Chapter 19?
15. Who is the mechanic that Peter drops his car off with in Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the teacher "sweet cheeks" (73) in Chapter 10?
2. Who does Maya think cares more about her appearance than what other people think in Chapter 10?
3. How many sisters does Benji have?
4. What does Maya do in bed in the morning of Chapter 2?
5. How much lighter is Amat than Bobo, according to the narrator in Chapter 13?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)