|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sune suggest David consider for his team in Chapter 8?
(a) William Lyt.
2. What is the name of the local bar that Robbie Holts waits outside of in Chapter 8?
(a) The White Horse.
(b) The Bear Cub.
(c) The Bear Claw.
(d) The Bearskin.
3. How is Peter's father described in Chapter 5?
(a) He was a heroin addict.
(b) He was a preacher.
(c) He was an alcoholic.
(d) He was a crooked banker.
4. What does Bobo tease Amat about in Chapter 12?
(a) His inexpensive clothing.
(b) His mother working at the rink.
(c) His father's job at the factory.
(d) His haircut.
5. What color scarf is Christer admonished for wearing in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the bully that picks on Amat and his friends in Chapter 7?
2. Who tells the hockey club president that he does not think that David is ready to take over for Sune in Chapter 9?
3. How does the author delineate the "bangs" from the main text that appear in Chapter 2?
4. Who is the club sponsor and the owner of a supermarket chain that Peter encounters in Chapter 16?
5. At what percent are the juniors told to play at in practice in Chapter 13?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)