Chapters 1 - 6
1. What month was it that the narrator describes in Chapter 1?
2. What kind of weapon does the narrator describe the teenager picking up in Chapter 1?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A semi-automatic pistol
(c) A double-barreled shotgun.
(d) A bolt-action rifle.
3. Where does the narrator describe the teenager killing someone in Chapter 1?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In his home.
(c) In the school.
(d) In the hockey arena.
4. What day of the week does the narrator describe in the opening of Chapter 2?
5. How does the author delineate the "bangs" from the main text that appear in Chapter 2?
(a) They are in a different style font.
(b) They are all capitalized.
(c) They are in bold script.
(d) They are italicized.
6. What does Maya do in bed in the morning of Chapter 2?
(a) Plays guitar.
(b) Runs by the river.
(c) Writes poetry.
(d) Calls her sister.
7. How old does the narrator describe Maya as in Chapter 2?
This section contains 3,761 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)