Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In St. Augustine, rumors arose that the sheriff was a part of what group?
2. Tensions between the SCLC and which group grew during 1963 and 1964?
3. The Chicago Project Breadbasket would be run by whom?
4. Where did the Meredith March end?
5. What did Meredith want to encourage with this walk?
Essay Topic 1
What was the Montgomery Bus Boycott? How did this protest begin? What influence did the boycott have on the Civil Rights Movement? Was the boycott successful? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What was the Montgomery Bus Boycott? How did the boycott start? How did city officials react? Was the boycott successful?
Essay Topic 3
What was the March on Washington? What were the aims of this demonstration? What famous aspect of the Civil Rights Movement occurred during this demonstration? Was the march a success? Why or why not?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)