|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In St. Augustine, rumors arose that the sheriff was a part of what group?
2. Tensions between the SCLC and which group grew during 1963 and 1964?
3. The Chicago Project Breadbasket would be run by whom?
4. Where did the Meredith March end?
5. What did Meredith want to encourage with this walk?
Essay Topic 1
How did King's focus shift toward the end of his life? Who did he want to include in the movement? Why? How did others feel about this shift in focus?
Essay Topic 2
What personal challenges did King face during the movement? How was the FBI involved in this? Do you think King's personal struggles influenced his leadership? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What was the Civil Rights Movement? What goals did the movement have? Was the movement successful in reaching these goals? Why or why not?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)