|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Meredith want to encourage with this walk?
2. Where did the marchers attempt to camp, but were told to move on?
3. Where did King go to work on his book?
4. What did the highway patrol want the marchers do to?
5. The FBI observed meetings between King and whom?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why were the FBI investigating King? How did the FBI investigate King? How did King feel about this? What effect did the investigation have on King and the movement?
Essay Topic 2
How did King's focus shift toward the end of his life? Who did he want to include in the movement? Why? How did others feel about this shift in focus?
Essay Topic 3
What was the Montgomery Bus Boycott? How did the boycott start? How did city officials react? Was the boycott successful?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)