Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In St. Augustine, rumors arose that the sheriff was a part of what group?
2. Tensions between the SCLC and which group grew during 1963 and 1964?
3. The Chicago Project Breadbasket would be run by whom?
4. Where did the Meredith March end?
5. What did Meredith want to encourage with this walk?
Essay Topic 1
What obstacles and challenges did King and the movement face in achieving their goals? How did they handle these challenges? Would you have done anything differently? Give specific examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What was the second March on Washington called? How was King's focus shifting by the time of this demonstration? Why do you think this shift was occurring?
Essay Topic 3
What was King's relationship like with the Presidents? What did Kennedy advise King about? Did King listen to Kennedy? How did King feel that Administrations were doing with Civil Rights?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)