|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many girls were killed in the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church bombing?
2. As King went to register at a local hotel, who attacked him?
3. King was warned of an attempt on his life during a visit to where?
4. Who used the term "black power" for the first time in a public form?
5. CCCO staged a march that ended in how many arrests?
Essay Topic 1
Why were the FBI investigating King? How did the FBI investigate King? How did King feel about this? What effect did the investigation have on King and the movement?
Essay Topic 2
What was King's relationship like with the Presidents? What did Kennedy advise King about? Did King listen to Kennedy? How did King feel that Administrations were doing with Civil Rights?
Essay Topic 3
What was the second March on Washington called? How was King's focus shifting by the time of this demonstration? Why do you think this shift was occurring?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)