Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In St. Augustine, rumors arose that the sheriff was a part of what group?
2. Tensions between the SCLC and which group grew during 1963 and 1964?
3. The Chicago Project Breadbasket would be run by whom?
4. Where did the Meredith March end?
5. What did Meredith want to encourage with this walk?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the tensions that existed in the Civil Rights Movement. This may include tensions between organizations and between people. Why do you think these tensions existed? How were they handled? Would you have done anything differently?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between King and Abernathy. Compare and contrast the men and their ideas about the Civil Rights Movement. Did any tensions exist between the men? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What was the Montgomery Bus Boycott? How did the boycott start? How did city officials react? Was the boycott successful?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)