Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6, The Alabama Project, St. Augustine, and the Nobel Peace Prize, 1963-1964)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who filed a federal court case that would challenge bus segregation head-on?
a) Martin Luther King, Jr.
b) Rosa Parks.
c) Robert Graetz.
d) Fred Gray.
2. King's father and grandfather were involved in what profession?
3. Which SNCC leader presented a Proposal for Action which would develop an army of sorts?
a) Diane Bevel.
b) John Lewis.
c) Ella Baker.
d) Bob Moses.
4. The FBI observed meetings between King and whom?
5. King demanded that Birmingham hire how many black police officers?
This section contains 476 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)