|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Chicago and the 'War on Slums', 1965-1966.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine did King's picture appear on in 1957?
(c) Good Housekeeping.
(d) Sports Illustrated.
2. When King was pulled over while driving, what did he not have?
(a) A voter's registration card.
(b) Proof of Insurance.
(c) Car insurance.
(d) A Georgia driver's license.
3. In St. Augustine, King was arrested for what?
(a) Delinquency of a minor.
(b) Conspiracy to commit murder.
(c) Tax evasion.
4. Who was discovered to have been sent to Montgomery by a New York organization?
5. Which organization was formed to oversee the boycott and legal maneuvering?
(a) Savannah Civil Rights Campaign.
(b) Memphis Equality Association.
(c) Montgomery Improvement Association.
(d) Atlanta Race Initiative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was King's tour called?
2. King's father and grandfather were involved in what profession?
3. CCCO staged a march that ended in how many arrests?
4. Why did negotiations fail with the city officials?
5. Who paid King and Abernathy's fine?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)