|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Birth of the SCLC, 1957-1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fine did King receive in the state boycott trial?
2. What happened on January 30, 1956?
(a) The King home was bombed.
(b) The MIA filed a federal court case against segregation.
(c) The boycott ended.
(d) King was killed.
3. Which college did King attend?
(a) Emory University.
(b) Georgetown University.
(c) University of Georgia..
(d) Morehouse College.
4. Where did King and his family move to?
5. Which country did King attend the independence ceremonies in?
(a) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. King was stabbed while in which city?
2. The first federal Civil Rights Act did what?
3. Who was hired to oversee the Crusade for Citizenship rallies, but then let go because of rumors of his homosexuality and communist connections?
4. Segregation on the city buses officially ended when?
5. What happened to King at a book signing in New York?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)