|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Economic Justice and Vietnam, 1966-1967.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was King sentenced to jail for violating his probation?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 9 months.
2. Robert Kennedy got a federal injunction against which group to keep them from harassing the bus riders?
(a) The KKK.
(b) The Masons.
(c) The Nazi Party.
(d) The SCLC.
3. Who advised King to distance himself from Levison?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Ralph Abernathy.
(c) Robert Kennedy.
(d) Coretta Scott King.
4. One of SNCC's leaders was arrested in Atlanta on what charge?
(a) Robbing a bank.
(b) Instigating a riot.
(c) Breaking into police headquarters.
(d) Killing a police officer.
5. What was not included in the boycotts in Albany?
(a) Public transportation.
(b) Retail stores.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main source of racial trouble in Chicago?
2. What did people blame King for?
3. What caused King to fall into a depression?
4. King was arrested when he tried to attend the trial of whose assailant?
5. King learned of whose death as he left for a fundraising trip?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)