|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Economic Justice and Vietnam, 1966-1967.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King announced that a Second Emancipation Proclamation would be delivered where?
(a) The US Congress.
(b) The Mayor of Atlanta.
(c) The White House.
(d) The United Nations.
2. King was stabbed while in which city?
(c) New York.
3. King planned a march to which city?
(a) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
4. What did King want the Kennedy Administration to issue?
(a) Reparations for slavery.
(b) An apology for Jim Crow.
(c) A segregation bill.
(d) A Second Emancipation Proclamation.
5. In 1964, King learned that he had won what?
(a) The lottery.
(b) The Booker T. Washington Award.
(c) The NAACP President.
(d) The Nobel Peace Prize.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Meredith along his walk?
2. Why did Rustin resign?
3. King was approached by activists in which Florida city to help them garner support in the SCLC for demonstrations?
4. Who took King's place as the president of MIA?
5. The bus trip from Washington to New Orleans by an integrated group of students was known as what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)