|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Economic Justice and Vietnam, 1966-1967.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James Meredith announced his intention to walk from where to where?
(a) Chicago to Atlanta.
(b) Memphis to Jackson.
(c) New Orleans to Boston.
(d) Biloxi to Washington DC.
2. What did the package delivered to the King home contain?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A letter from King to Stalin.
(c) Photos of King at a communist meeting.
(d) Recording from FBI wiretaps.
3. Who rejected the idea that potential voters should sign a book so they could be received in order?
(a) Julian Bond.
(b) Grant Selma.
(c) Ralph Abernathy.
(d) James Bevel.
4. Shortly after the March on Washington, racial tensions heated up in which city?
5. Why did Rustin resign?
(a) He was recovering from stab wounds after a woman attacked him.
(b) He was angry with King about the direction of the SCLC.
(c) Clayton threatened to say that Rustin and King were lovers.
(d) Rustin was caught at a communist meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What presidency did King turn down due to church and family responsibilities?
2. How did King feel about the agreement in Chicago?
3. Riots broke out in which cities?
4. As King went to register at a local hotel, who attacked him?
5. Who called the judge on the trial and suggested that King had a right to bond while waiting his appeal?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)