|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Economic Justice and Vietnam, 1966-1967.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city did the marchers first encounter hostility?
(b) Argon Springs.
2. Who did King visit with in New York about the Washington Pilgrimage?
(a) Andrew Joyce.
(b) Roy Wilkins.
(c) Wayne Brown.
(d) Michael du Bois.
3. King demanded that Birmingham hire how many black police officers?
4. King was arrested when he tried to attend the trial of whose assailant?
(b) His own.
5. Which college did King attend?
(a) University of Georgia..
(b) Morehouse College.
(c) Georgetown University.
(d) Emory University.
Short Answer Questions
1. King was warned of an attempt on his life during a visit to where?
2. A judge ordered that registrars had to begin accepting how many applications per day?
3. Who advised King to distance himself from Levison?
4. What fine did King receive in the state boycott trial?
5. The mayor of Chicago announced a plan to clean up what?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)