Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esteban believe has happened to Ismene?
2. What place had Lou Ann avoided since Dwayne Ray was born?
3. Where does Turtle go while Taylor was away with Mattie, Esteban and Esperanza?
4. Where do Esteban, Esperanza and Taylor get stopped when Taylor is driving them?
5. How long will it be before legal action is taken regarding Turtle's adoption?
Maternal qualities are presented throughout the novel. Do you think Taylor possess some maternal qualities? Is this something important to Taylor? Does she work to build on her maternal instincts? Could her relationship with her own mother influenced these maternal qualities?
Relationships are a large part of the novel. Choose a relationship to analyze. Answer the following questions: What is the driving force behind this relationship? Do these characters get along? Why or why not? How has this relationship help the form the personality of each character involved?
Turtle facilitates many changes in Taylor's character throughout the novel, yet Turtle herself is not a highly developed character. Why do you think this is? Could Turtle be a representative for something else? If so, what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)