Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esteban believe has happened to Ismene?
2. What place had Lou Ann avoided since Dwayne Ray was born?
3. Where does Turtle go while Taylor was away with Mattie, Esteban and Esperanza?
4. Where do Esteban, Esperanza and Taylor get stopped when Taylor is driving them?
5. How long will it be before legal action is taken regarding Turtle's adoption?
Essay Topic 1
Toward the end of the novel, Lou Ann moves on to another man. Do you believe that she and her new boyfriend will share a similar relationship to that of she and Angel? Why? Why not?
Essay Topic 2
Relationships are a large part of the novel. Choose a relationship to analyze. Answer the following questions: What is the driving force behind this relationship? Do these characters get along? Why or why not? How has this relationship help the form the personality of each character involved?
Essay Topic 3
At the close of Chapter 4, Bobby Bingo, a vegetable salesman warns Lou Ann, telling her "Whatever you want the most, it's going to be the worst thing for you." What does Bobby mean by this comment? What is the thing Lou Ann wants the most? And why would that be bad for her?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)