Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esteban believe has happened to Ismene?
2. What place had Lou Ann avoided since Dwayne Ray was born?
3. Where does Turtle go while Taylor was away with Mattie, Esteban and Esperanza?
4. Where do Esteban, Esperanza and Taylor get stopped when Taylor is driving them?
5. How long will it be before legal action is taken regarding Turtle's adoption?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 8, Taylor learns from Estevan that Roosevelt Park actually was named for Eleanor, rather than Franklin or Theodore. What could Taylor's prior notions regarding the park mean? Why is the fact important to the story? Why did the author decided to incorporate it? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Explain what it means to you that Mattie has never changed the name of the tire shop given that she may not completely agree the religious fanaticism of her late husband. Do you believe that the name gives her something to hold onto? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
At the close of Chapter 4, Bobby Bingo, a vegetable salesman warns Lou Ann, telling her "Whatever you want the most, it's going to be the worst thing for you." What does Bobby mean by this comment? What is the thing Lou Ann wants the most? And why would that be bad for her?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)