Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 9)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Taylor come to realize that the child given to her in Chapter 1 is alive?
2. What does Lou Ann talk about in length as she and Taylor eat dinner
3. What prompts Taylor to look for a roommate?
4. In an effort to assure Taylor, what does Mattie say that she will handle in Chapter 6?
5. Who did Lou Ann's brother marry?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Taylor's reaction when the old woman...
This section contains 1,168 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)