|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mattie informs Taylor that Esteban and Esperanza will move away. Where will they go?
(a) A safe house.
(b) The beach.
(c) Back to their home.
(d) A Mongolian tent home.
2. What point in the year is it in Chapter 10?
3. What does Esteban believe to be the symbol of the United States?
(a) An alligator.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A flag.
(d) A lion.
4. What does Lou Ann believe the old woman gives her when they see each other at the market?
(a) A free tarot reading.
(b) A curse.
(c) The evil eye.
(d) An apple.
5. What is Lou Ann involved in during Chapter 10?
(a) Mourning her divorce.
(c) Nursing Esperanza back to health.
(d) A job search.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school group was Scotty a part of?
2. Where do Esteban, Esperanza and Taylor get stopped when Taylor is driving them?
3. To where to Mattie, Taylor, Esteban and Esperanza go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. What news does Taylor receive at the beginning of chapter 10?
5. What does Virgie Mae Parsons claim the images of the flower represent ?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)