|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Virgie Mae Parsons points to a flower in Chapter 13. What happens to the flower if it is touched?
(a) Other flowers will bloom.
(b) It grows larger.
(c) It blossoms.
(d) It shrivels.
2. What was keeping Lou Ann and Taylor awake at night in Chapter 11?
(a) The heat.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) Roosters crowing.
3. What does Lou Ann bring to Taylor's bedroom in Chapter 12?
(a) Soup and crackers.
(b) A cheesburger.
(d) Chicken and potatoes.
4. What plant does Turtle point to in the garden in Chapter 10?
(b) Honey suckle.
5. What does Taylor do when she wakes up next to Esteban?
(a) Curls next to him and falls back to sleep.
(c) Wakes up disgusted.
(d) Kisses his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Esteban and Taylor curled up in Chapter 9?
2. What does Virgie Mae Parsons claim the images of the flower represent ?
3. To whom does Lou Ann's horoscope state she will listen?
4. Where do Esteban, Esperanza and Taylor get stopped when Taylor is driving them?
5. What do Esteban and Esperanza lose before leaving their country?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)