|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Virgie Mae Parsons points to a flower in Chapter 13. What happens to the flower if it is touched?
(a) It shrivels.
(b) It blossoms.
(c) It grows larger.
(d) Other flowers will bloom.
2. What do Taylor and Esteban rent in Chapter 15?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) Fancy clothing.
(c) A car.
(d) A rowboat.
3. What does Virgie Mae Parsons claim the images of the flower represent ?
(a) Something bad.
(b) The birth of a child.
(c) A prediction.
(d) Something good.
4. What does Esteban use before engaging in a dance while on a trip with Esperanza, Taylor and Mattie?
(a) A song.
(b) A handshake.
(c) A rose.
(d) A handkerchief.
5. What does Esteban believe to be the symbol of the United States?
(a) A flag.
(b) A lion.
(c) An eagle.
(d) An alligator.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where to Mattie, Taylor, Esteban and Esperanza go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. How many wishes does Taylor make while on her drive with Esteban and Esperanza?
3. What does Taylor have to call Esteban and Esperanza while they travel?
4. What school group was Taylor a part of in high school?
5. How does Lou Ann interpret travel?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)