|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mattie informs Taylor that Esteban and Esperanza will move away. Where will they go?
(a) A Mongolian tent home.
(b) Back to their home.
(c) A safe house.
(d) The beach.
2. Who was Esteban protecting before he fled his country?
(a) Group leaders of a teacher's union.
(c) Young children.
(d) Convicted family members.
3. What does the characters stop to smell in Chapter 12?
(a) The flowers.
(b) The rain.
(c) The sand.
(d) Each other.
4. What does Virgie Mae Parsons claim the images of the flower represent ?
(a) Something bad.
(b) The birth of a child.
(c) A prediction.
(d) Something good.
5. What type of vehicle to does Mattie drive?
(a) A compact car.
(b) A sedan.
(c) A truck.
(d) A VW Bug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Esteban and Esperanza have to wear during the adoption meeting?
2. What does Esteban grab for the two women when they are outside in Chapter 15?
3. Where is the setting at the beginning of Chapter 16?
4. How does Lou Ann interpret travel?
5. What does Taylor try to chase outside after she returns from her trip?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)