|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lou Ann's brother marry?
(a) An Eskimo woman.
(b) A British woman.
(c) A Native American woman.
(d) A Hawaiian woman.
2. What did Angel lose in the car accident?
(a) His leg.
(b) His sight.
(c) His arm.
(d) His hearing.
3. In Chapter 5, Lou Ann is concerned about Dwayne Ray's ______.
4. What does Lou Ann's cat like to do?
(a) Eat fish.
(b) Drink from the toilet.
(c) Dig holes for going to the bathroom.
(d) Catch mice.
5. What does Mattie serve Turtle at Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Orange Juice.
(b) Cranberry Juice.
(c) Pineapple Juice.
(d) Apple Juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lou Ann thinking of while she nurses Dwayne Ray?
2. What is the profession of Bobby Bingo's son?
3. What does Lou Ann wear to bed the night Angel leaves her?
4. What do Taylor and Lou Ann drink together as they sit on the couch in Chapter 6?
5. After the doctor's visit, where does Taylor take Turtle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Lou Ann's "routines"? And why does she perform them?
2. What does Taylor do before Esteban and Esperanza say goodbye? Why does she do this?
3. What does Taylor learn about the park's name in Chapter 8? From whom does she learn this?
4. How is Taylor feeling about being a mom in Chapter 7? Explain.
5. Is Lou Ann surprised when she realizes that Angel has left her?
6. What changes can be observed in Esteban and Esperanza as they travel deeper into the Cherokee nation during Chapter 15?
7. Describe the relationship between Newt Hardbine and his father.
8. Why is Lou Ann waiting for Taylor when she returns from her trip to the desert? What does Lou Ann have to say?
9. Who does Taylor invite to dinner in cCapter 7? Why? What do they do?
10. What happens with Esteban and Taylor at the end of Chapter 9? How does Taylor handle it?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)