|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lou Ann claim to fall for Angel?
(a) He told her she was beautiful.
(b) Because he was exotic.
(c) He made her laugh.
(d) She thought he was handsome.
2. What type of shop is next door to Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) A Beer Distributer.
(b) Adult Porn Shop.
(c) A Coffee Shop.
(d) A Bakery.
3. What pops into Taylor's head when the man brings the Spanish-speaking people to Mattie's?
(a) A song.
(b) Spanish food.
(c) A poem.
(d) The first amendment.
4. What does Mattie promise Taylor in Chapter 6?
(a) To show her how to change her oil.
(b) To show her how to fix her transmission.
(c) To show her how to fix her ignition.
(d) To show her how to do a tune-up.
5. From what point of view is Chapter Two narrated?
(a) Third Person.
(b) First Person.
(c) Limited Omniscient.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lou Ann wave to her mother and grandmother?
2. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
3. What is Mrs. Parsons' view about aliens?
4. Where did Mattie get her purple beans?
5. What color does Edna like to wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Taylor invite to dinner in cCapter 7? Why? What do they do?
2. What does Taylor discuss with Esperanza in Chapter 10?
3. Describe Taylor's first meeting with Lou Ann.
4. What is the only way that Esteban and Esperanza would be able to stay in the states? What is the problem with this?
5. Why does Taylor believe that the Cherokee nation would be a good place for Esteban and Esperanza to stay?
6. What does Taylor notice about Esperanza's face? When does she notice this?
7. What changes can be observed in Esteban and Esperanza as they travel deeper into the Cherokee nation during Chapter 15?
8. Is Lou Ann surprised when she realizes that Angel has left her?
9. How does Taylor react to Cynthia's news in Chapter 13?
10. What type of ceremony does Lou Ann decide to hold for her baby's christening? Why?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)