Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esteban believe has happened to Ismene?
(a) She was sentenced to death.
(b) She was tortured.
(c) She was left on the streets.
(d) She was adopted and given a good home.
2. What place had Lou Ann avoided since Dwayne Ray was born?
(b) The Adult porn shop.
(c) Lee Sing's.
(d) Jesus is Lord Used Tires.
3. Where does Turtle go while Taylor was away with Mattie, Esteban and Esperanza?
(a) The pool.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The lake.
(d) The park.
4. Where do Esteban, Esperanza and Taylor get stopped when Taylor is driving them?
(b) New Mexico.
5. How long will it be before legal action is taken regarding Turtle's adoption?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) One month.
(d) Three months.
6. What does Turtle say to Esteban when he gives her a pep talk in Chapter 16?
(b) She calls him daddy.
(c) She cries.
7. To where to Mattie, Taylor, Esteban and Esperanza go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) The beach.
(b) The west coast.
(c) The desert.
8. How did Lou Ann see herself in the future?
9. To where are Angel's family members moving?
(a) Rhode Island.
10. What does Taylor realize about Edna in Chapter 10?
(a) She is blind.
(b) She is deaf.
(c) She is married.
(d) She cannot walk.
11. What does Esteban use before engaging in a dance while on a trip with Esperanza, Taylor and Mattie?
(a) A rose.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A song.
(d) A handshake.
12. Where will Turtle be taken if Taylor cannot adopt her?
(a) A foster home.
(b) With the old Indian woman.
(c) Under house arrest.
(d) With her biological family.
13. What did Esteban and Esperanza have to wear during the adoption meeting?
(a) Elaborate costumes.
(b) Old, grubby clothes.
(c) Face makeup.
14. Where is Lou Ann during Esperanza's attempted suicide?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The beach.
(c) With her in-laws.
(d) With her mother and grandmother.
15. What did Esperanza use in her attempt to commit suicide?
(b) Baby aspirin.
(c) Cough medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is lying dead in the center line of the road as Taylor drives with Esteban and Esperanza late in the novel?
2. What does Mattie hand to Taylor before she begins her trip with Esteban and Esperanza in Chapter 13?
3. What does Taylor try to chase outside after she returns from her trip?
4. What do Esteban and Esperanza lose before leaving their country?
5. What does Lou Ann bring to Taylor's bedroom in Chapter 12?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)