|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Bobby Bingo's son well known?
(a) His skills and knowledge.
(b) His prices.
(c) His loud voice.
(d) His crazy commercials.
2. Where are Taylor and Turtle living?
(a) In a mall.
(b) At a hotel.
(c) In the basement of the Burger Derby.
(d) With Mattie.
3. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
(a) Rodeo Riding.
(b) Kentucky Derby Racing.
(c) Bull Fighting.
(d) Ballroom Dancing.
4. Who visits Mattie in Chapter 3 while Taylor are Turtle are waiting to hear about their car's damage ?
(a) A Rabbi.
(b) A Catholic Priest.
(c) The Police.
(d) A Minister.
5. From where does the baptism water come?
(a) The Tug Fork River.
(b) The Thames River.
(c) The Mississippi River.
(d) The Pot Luck River.
6. What does Lou Ann want to do after realizing that Angel has left her?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Go out and find him.
(c) Fall asleep.
(d) Devise a plan to get him back .
7. Who did Lou Ann's brother marry?
(a) An Eskimo woman.
(b) A Native American woman.
(c) A Hawaiian woman.
(d) A British woman.
8. What does Mattie serve Turtle at Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Orange Juice.
(b) Pineapple Juice.
(c) Cranberry Juice.
(d) Apple Juice.
9. Lou Ann's husband leaves her on which holiday?
10. For whom was Roosevelt Park named?
11. What does Angel do with the baptism water?
(a) He takes the water to a priest.
(b) He pours it down the drain.
(c) He drinks it.
(d) He trys to baptize Dwayne Ray.
12. What does Terry bring with him when he visits Mattie?
(a) A thermometer.
(b) A medical bag.
(c) Fresh fruit.
13. What do Taylor and Lou Ann drink together as they sit on the couch in Chapter 6?
14. What type of car does Taylor buy after she decides to leave home?
(a) Volkswagon bug.
(b) Ford pickup truck.
(d) Volkswagon jetta.
15. In Chapter 4, Lou Ann gets spooked when she notices the baptism water. What past event does this remind her of?
(a) When Dwayne Ray's horoscope predicted death.
(b) When she noticed Angel's things were missing.
(c) When she thought that she had seen a ghost.
(d) When she found her late father's garden gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is also on the headstone of Lou Ann's father?
2. Why does Taylor stop working at the Burger Derby?
3. What event in Taylor's life influences her to leave home?
4. After the doctor's visit, where does Taylor take Turtle?
5. What type of vegetable does Lou Ann buy after her mother and grandmother end their visit in Chapter 4?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)