1. What type of car does Taylor buy after she decides to leave home?
2. Narrator, Taylor Greer, was formerly known as:
3. What type of town does the narrator find herself in while in Oklahoma?
4. What event in Taylor's life influences her to leave home?
The brutal death of a friend.
5. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
Pittman County Hospital.
6. What are Taylor's favorite colors?
Red and turquoise.
7. Taylor's teacher, Hughes Walter, helped her get her first job. What subject did he teach?
8. Which character was left deaf by an accident?
This section contains 3,803 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)