|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Taylor, Esteban, and Esperanza stopped by on their drive?
(a) The police.
(b) Traffic corrections.
(d) The Mayor.
2. What day did Taylor, Esteban, Esperanza and Turtle have a picnic?
3. What makes Taylor think "You are old Father William"?
(a) An old man.
(b) Memories of her father.
(c) A poem she read.
(d) A children's book.
4. What do Taylor and Esteban throw when they make a wish late in the novel?
(a) A good luck charm.
(b) A penny.
(c) Flower petals.
(d) A bead.
5. What is the problem with Taylor's car?
(a) The car has two flat tires.
(b) The car has run out of gas.
(c) The transmission has blown.
(d) The oil needs to be changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the dial-up phone system installed in Taylor's hometown?
2. What does Lou Ann want to do after realizing that Angel has left her?
3. What does Esteban use before engaging in a dance while on a trip with Esperanza, Taylor and Mattie?
4. Which is a characteristic of the potential roommates Taylor meets in Chapter 5?
5. What is Edna sniffing in the market?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)