|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Taylor and Lou Ann drink together as they sit on the couch in Chapter 6?
2. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
(a) Pittman County Hospital.
(b) Burger Derby.
(c) Hotel Republic.
(d) Jesus is Lord Used Tires.
3. Why did Esperanza and Esteban need to look different in Chapter 16?
(a) They needed to pretend to be makeup artists.
(b) Because they need to look like stage performers.
(c) They needed to convince others that they are brother and sister.
(d) Because they needed people to believe that they were very poor.
4. What is the significance of the day that Mattie, Taylor, Esperanza and Esteban travel in Chapter 12?
(b) The first day of summer.
(c) The beginning of hunting season.
(d) Native American New Year.
5. Who are Taylor, Esteban, and Esperanza stopped by on their drive?
(b) The police.
(c) The Mayor.
(d) Traffic corrections.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chapter 3 take place?
2. What type of shop is next door to Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
3. In Chapter 4, Lou Ann gets spooked when she notices the baptism water. What past event does this remind her of?
4. What year was the dial-up phone system installed in Taylor's hometown?
5. When is Lou Ann's child due?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)