|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lou Ann want to do after realizing that Angel has left her?
(a) Fall asleep.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Devise a plan to get him back .
(d) Go out and find him.
2. Where is Lou Ann during Esperanza's attempted suicide?
(a) With her mother and grandmother.
(b) The beach.
(c) The mountains.
(d) With her in-laws.
3. What does Esteban believe to be the symbol of the United States?
(a) An eagle.
(b) An alligator.
(c) A lion.
(d) A flag.
4. What does Turtle say to Esteban when he gives her a pep talk in Chapter 16?
(b) She calls him daddy.
(c) She cries.
5. What makes Esteban stop his car abruptly?
(a) A chipmunk.
(b) A Cat and her kitten.
(c) A quail and her brood.
(d) A Duck and her ducklings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lou Ann reminded of when she sees Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
2. What type of shop is next door to Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
3. Where will Taylor drive Esperanza Esteban in Chapter 13?
4. Lou Ann cautions Taylor about ______ , afraid that Turtle will choke on them.
5. What does Esteban use before engaging in a dance while on a trip with Esperanza, Taylor and Mattie?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)