|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the characters stop to smell in Chapter 12?
(a) The sand.
(b) The rain.
(c) Each other.
(d) The flowers.
2. From what point of view is Chapter Two narrated?
(a) Limited Omniscient.
(b) Third Person.
(c) First Person.
3. Who did Lou Ann's brother marry?
(a) A Hawaiian woman.
(b) A British woman.
(c) An Eskimo woman.
(d) A Native American woman.
4. What is Lou Ann reminded of when she sees Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Her childhood home in Kentucky.
(b) Her church.
(c) Her first car.
(d) Newt Hardbine.
5. What color does Edna like to wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What words does Lou Ann use to describe Taylor in Chapter 5?
2. Taylor's teacher, Hughes Walter, helped her get her first job. What subject did he teach?
3. What does Lou Ann bring to Taylor's bedroom in Chapter 12?
4. How does Lou Ann interpret travel?
5. What was Esteban's profession before coming to the United States?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)