|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lou Ann involved in during Chapter 10?
(a) Nursing Esperanza back to health.
(c) A job search.
(d) Mourning her divorce.
2. For what is Bobby Bingo's son well known?
(a) His skills and knowledge.
(b) His crazy commercials.
(c) His loud voice.
(d) His prices.
3. How many days does Taylor work at the Burger Derby?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 6 days.
(c) One week.
(d) 5 days.
4. In Chapter 5, Lou Ann is concerned about Dwayne Ray's ______.
5. What does the characters stop to smell in Chapter 12?
(a) The rain.
(b) The flowers.
(c) The sand.
(d) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does Lou Ann take off work to stay home with Taylor?
2. What school group was Taylor a part of in high school?
3. Virgie Mae Parsons points to a flower in Chapter 13. What happens to the flower if it is touched?
4. What does Taylor reassure Lou Ann of in Chapter 7?
5. How does Taylor come to realize that the child given to her in Chapter 1 is alive?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)