|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Esperanza" mean?
2. What year was the dial-up phone system installed in Taylor's hometown?
3. When is Lou Ann's child due?
(a) Three months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Six months.
4. Which character was left deaf by an accident?
(b) Mr. Shanks.
(c) Mr. Hardbine.
5. In Chapter 13, Mrs. Parsons signals to a flower. When does this flower bloom?
(a) At night.
(d) In the daytime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Angel lose in the car accident?
2. How did Lou Ann see herself in the future?
3. What does Taylor realize about Edna in Chapter 10?
4. What words does Lou Ann use to describe Taylor in Chapter 5?
5. Who do Lou Ann and her brother look to in order to view the future?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)