|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that causes girls to drop out of Taylor's school in Kentucky?
(c) Severe Illnesses.
(d) Poor Grades.
2. What happened to Scotty?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He made a lot of money and moved away.
(c) He died tragically.
(d) He committed murder.
3. In Chapter 5, what wakes Taylor and Turtle each morning at 6:15?
(a) A rooster.
(b) An alarm clock.
(c) The radio.
(d) A train whistle.
4. What does "Esperanza" mean?
5. What type of car does Taylor take in Chapter 13?
(a) A Pontiac.
(b) A Lincoln.
(c) A Mustang.
(d) A Buick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event in Taylor's life influences her to leave home?
2. What does Lou Ann believe the old woman gives her when they see each other at the market?
3. Where does Chapter 3 take place?
4. Where did Angel drive Lou Ann's mother and grandmother?
5. What did Lou Ann claim to fall for Angel?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)