|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Lou Ann and her brother look to in order to view the future?
(a) A fortune teller.
(b) A crystal ball.
(c) A fortune doll.
(d) A soothsayer.
2. What did Edna Poppy his the "bad man" with?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) Her cane.
(c) Her hand.
(d) Her purse.
3. What is the national bird of Esteban's homeland?
(a) The seagull.
(b) The quetzal.
(c) The parrot.
(d) The macaw.
4. Why does Granny Logan want to baptize Dwayne Ray in specific water?
(a) Because the water has been blessed.
(b) Because Granny Logan believes the water has magical powers.
(c) Because the water is from a religious journey.
(d) Because Lou Ann was baptized in the same water.
5. What color does Edna like to wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What plant does Turtle point to in the garden in Chapter 10?
2. How does Lou Ann interpret travel?
3. Taylor returns home from a hard day at work for Mattie. What is Lou Ann reading when Taylor arrives home?
4. In Chapter 13, Mrs. Parsons signals to a flower. When does this flower bloom?
5. Who comes to Lou Ann in dreams to give her the predictions about Dwayne Ray?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)