|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of town does the narrator find herself in while in Oklahoma?
2. What type of trees are mentioned at the beginning of Chapter 7?
3. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
(a) Hotel Republic.
(b) Jesus is Lord Used Tires.
(c) Pittman County Hospital.
(d) Burger Derby.
4. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
(a) Ballroom Dancing.
(b) Rodeo Riding.
(c) Kentucky Derby Racing.
(d) Bull Fighting.
5. When is Lou Ann's child due?
(a) Six months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Taylor chosen for the job in her hometown?
2. What do Esteban and Esperanza lose before leaving their country?
3. What type of shop is next door to Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
4. In Chapter 11, Lou Ann receives a package. Who is it from?
5. What does Lou Ann's cat like to do?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)