|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Taylor begin to look for a roommate?
(a) Searching for lonely people.
(b) Asking around town.
(c) The internet.
2. What does Turtle say as she points to the plants in the garden?
3. What is Lou Ann involved in during Chapter 10?
(a) Nursing Esperanza back to health.
(b) A job search.
(d) Mourning her divorce.
4. In Chapter 5, what wakes Taylor and Turtle each morning at 6:15?
(a) An alarm clock.
(b) The radio.
(c) A train whistle.
(d) A rooster.
5. Into which type of container does Granny Logan place Dwayne Ray's baptism water?
(a) A Pepsi bottle.
(b) A thermos.
(c) A Coke bottle.
(d) A vial.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lou Ann interpret travel?
2. What makes Taylor think "You are old Father William"?
3. Which character was left deaf by an accident?
4. What was keeping Lou Ann and Taylor awake at night in Chapter 11?
5. Who was Esteban protecting before he fled his country?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)