|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom was Roosevelt Park named?
2. What is Mrs. Parsons' view about aliens?
(a) That they should be returned to their native countries.
(b) They mostly come from Mars.
(c) There are dead alien bodies in Roswell.
(d) That they are horrible people.
3. From where does the baptism water come?
(a) The Tug Fork River.
(b) The Pot Luck River.
(c) The Mississippi River.
(d) The Thames River.
4. In Chapter 11, Lou Ann receives a package. Who is it from?
(b) Lee Sing.
(c) Edna Poppy.
(d) Mrs. Parsons.
5. What does Lou Ann bring to Taylor's bedroom in Chapter 12?
(a) Chicken and potatoes.
(b) Soup and crackers.
(d) A cheesburger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taylor do when she wakes up next to Esteban?
2. What date is it when Chapter 3 begins?
3. Who came up with the name "Jesus is Lord Used Tires"?
4. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
5. What do Esteban and Esperanza lose before leaving their country?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)