|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Bobby Bingo's son well known?
(a) His skills and knowledge.
(b) His crazy commercials.
(c) His loud voice.
(d) His prices.
2. What does Lou Ann talk about in length as she and Taylor eat dinner
(c) Roller coasters.
(d) Strange ways for people to die.
3. What is the significance of the day that Mattie, Taylor, Esperanza and Esteban travel in Chapter 12?
(a) Native American New Year.
(b) The beginning of hunting season.
(d) The first day of summer.
4. What does the doctor say about Turtle's health in Chapter 8?
(a) That he thinks she is sick.
(b) She suffers from depression.
(c) That it is best for Turtle to visit another doctor do to her illness.
(d) That she is perfectly healthy.
5. Where is Lou Ann during Esperanza's attempted suicide?
(a) With her mother and grandmother.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The beach.
(d) With her in-laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Granny Logan want to baptize Dwayne Ray in specific water?
2. What day did Taylor, Esteban, Esperanza and Turtle have a picnic?
3. Where did Lou Ann's brother move to?
4. What does Lou Ann make for dinner in Chapter 6?
5. What is the profession of Bobby Bingo's son?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)