|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does the baptism water come?
(a) The Pot Luck River.
(b) The Thames River.
(c) The Mississippi River.
(d) The Tug Fork River.
2. What pops into Taylor's head when the man brings the Spanish-speaking people to Mattie's?
(a) A song.
(b) Spanish food.
(c) A poem.
(d) The first amendment.
3. What does Terry bring with him when he visits Mattie?
(a) A thermometer.
(b) A medical bag.
(c) Fresh fruit.
4. What words does Lou Ann use to describe Taylor in Chapter 5?
(a) Smart, cute, skinny.
(b) Tall, lanky, pretty.
(c) Loving, caring.
(d) Naive, lovely.
5. What is Taylor's mother doing that she disagrees with?
(a) Changing careers.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Moving to Arizona.
(d) Changing her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chapter 3 take place?
2. What does Mattie talk about on television?
3. Taylor, Esteban, Esperanza and Mattie take a short trip. While others are swimming, what is Esperanza obsessed with?
4. What day did Taylor, Esteban, Esperanza and Turtle have a picnic?
5. What did Angel lose in the car accident?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)