|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Lou Ann's child due?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Three months.
2. What is the problem with Taylor's car?
(a) The oil needs to be changed.
(b) The transmission has blown.
(c) The car has two flat tires.
(d) The car has run out of gas.
3. What pops into Taylor's head when the man brings the Spanish-speaking people to Mattie's?
(a) Spanish food.
(b) A song.
(c) The first amendment.
(d) A poem.
4. Where in Arizona does Chapter Two take place?
5. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
(a) Kentucky Derby Racing.
(b) Bull Fighting.
(c) Rodeo Riding.
(d) Ballroom Dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
2. What does Lou Ann wear to bed the night Angel leaves her?
3. What does Mattie promise Taylor in Chapter 6?
4. Which character was left deaf by an accident?
5. What is Mama's profession?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)