|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
(b) Teen pregancy.
2. What is Edna's annoying habit?
(a) Chewing with her mouth open.
(b) Looking past people when speaking to them.
(c) Twirling her hair.
(d) Picking her nose.
3. Why does Taylor stop working at the Burger Derby?
(a) She fights with the manager and quits.
(b) She does not know how to cook.
(c) She finds a better job.
(d) She is fired.
4. In Chapter 4, Lou Ann gets spooked when she notices the baptism water. What past event does this remind her of?
(a) When Dwayne Ray's horoscope predicted death.
(b) When she noticed Angel's things were missing.
(c) When she found her late father's garden gloves.
(d) When she thought that she had seen a ghost.
5. Who came up with the name "Jesus is Lord Used Tires"?
(a) Mattie's late husband.
(b) Mattie's grandfather.
(c) A group of Mexican kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Bobby Bingo's son?
2. Lou Ann's husband leaves her on which holiday?
3. Into which type of container does Granny Logan place Dwayne Ray's baptism water?
4. Mattie attempts to persuade Taylor to work for her but Taylor has a fear of tires. What does Mattie throw into the deal in order to persuade Taylor to work for her?
5. What do Taylor's potential roommates say about hot dogs?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)