|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lou Ann thinking of while she nurses Dwayne Ray?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her baptism.
2. What year was the dial-up phone system installed in Taylor's hometown?
3. How does Taylor come to realize that the child given to her in Chapter 1 is alive?
(a) The baby grips Taylor tightly.
(b) The baby begins to cry.
(c) She smells the need for a diaper change.
(d) She checks the child's pulse.
4. Who does Taylor meet at the Burger Derby?
(a) Dwayne Ray.
(c) Mary Ann.
(d) Lou Ann.
5. Why does Granny Logan want to baptize Dwayne Ray in specific water?
(a) Because the water is from a religious journey.
(b) Because the water has been blessed.
(c) Because Granny Logan believes the water has magical powers.
(d) Because Lou Ann was baptized in the same water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character was left deaf by an accident?
2. Why does Taylor stop working at the Burger Derby?
3. How does Taylor begin to look for a roommate?
4. What is the problem with Taylor's car?
5. From where does the baptism water come?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)