|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Angel?
(b) Mexican American.
2. Why does Granny Logan want to baptize Dwayne Ray in specific water?
(a) Because Lou Ann was baptized in the same water.
(b) Because Granny Logan believes the water has magical powers.
(c) Because the water has been blessed.
(d) Because the water is from a religious journey.
3. What date is it when Chapter 3 begins?
(a) June 4.
(b) January 2.
(c) January 6.
(d) December 2.
4. Taylor returns home from a hard day at work for Mattie. What is Lou Ann reading when Taylor arrives home?
(a) A baby name book.
(b) A book on divorce.
(c) A gossip magazine.
(d) A self help book.
5. What pops into Taylor's head when the man brings the Spanish-speaking people to Mattie's?
(a) A song.
(b) A poem.
(c) Spanish food.
(d) The first amendment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel Taylor stayed at for the Christmas season?
2. Where did Angel drive Lou Ann's mother and grandmother?
3. What year was the dial-up phone system installed in Taylor's hometown?
4. In an effort to assure Taylor, what does Mattie say that she will handle in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 5, Lou Ann is concerned about Dwayne Ray's ______.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)