|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompts Taylor to look for a roommate?
(a) She wants to make more friends.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) Her lack of funds.
(d) She thought it would be fun.
2. What was the name of the hotel Taylor stayed at for the Christmas season?
(a) Rusty Nail.
(b) Silver Bullet.
(c) Broken Arrow.
3. Who came up with the name "Jesus is Lord Used Tires"?
(a) A group of Mexican kids.
(b) Mattie's late husband.
(c) Mattie's grandfather.
4. What does Taylor confess to Mattie in Chapter 3?
(a) That she has stolen Turtle.
(b) That she has run away from home.
(c) That she cannot afford new tires.
(d) That she is an ex-convict.
5. What makes Lou Ann's heart lurch?
(a) When she hears "back home."
(b) When Angel drives her mother and grandmother.
(c) Dwayne Ray's cries.
(d) When she smells vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lou Ann talk about in length as she and Taylor eat dinner
2. What does Lou Ann wear to bed the night Angel leaves her?
3. What is Lou Ann thinking of while she nurses Dwayne Ray?
4. What type of vegetable does Lou Ann buy after her mother and grandmother end their visit in Chapter 4?
5. What does Lou Ann want to do after realizing that Angel has left her?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)