|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was the dial-up phone system installed in Taylor's hometown?
2. What does Mattie promise Taylor in Chapter 6?
(a) To show her how to change her oil.
(b) To show her how to fix her ignition.
(c) To show her how to do a tune-up.
(d) To show her how to fix her transmission.
3. What is Lou Ann reminded of when she sees Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Her childhood home in Kentucky.
(b) Her church.
(c) Her first car.
(d) Newt Hardbine.
4. What do Taylor's potential roommates say about hot dogs?
(a) They wonder how to make them.
(b) That they are harmful.
(c) They love hot dogs from Chicago.
(d) They are their favorite food.
5. What is the problem with Taylor's car?
(a) The transmission has blown.
(b) The car has two flat tires.
(c) The car has run out of gas.
(d) The oil needs to be changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in Arizona does Chapter Two take place?
2. What makes Lou Ann's heart lurch?
3. What nationality is Angel?
4. What date is it when Chapter 3 begins?
5. What type of car does Taylor buy after she decides to leave home?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)