|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem with Taylor's car?
(a) The car has run out of gas.
(b) The oil needs to be changed.
(c) The car has two flat tires.
(d) The transmission has blown.
2. What nationality is Angel?
(b) Mexican American.
3. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
(a) Jesus is Lord Used Tires.
(b) Hotel Republic.
(c) Burger Derby.
(d) Pittman County Hospital.
4. What does Lou Ann talk about in length as she and Taylor eat dinner
(a) Roller coasters.
(c) Strange ways for people to die.
5. What are Taylor's favorite colors?
(a) Purple and chartruese.
(b) Orange and cerulean.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Red and turquoise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Bobby Bingo's son?
2. How does Taylor come to realize that the child given to her in Chapter 1 is alive?
3. Which is a characteristic of the potential roommates Taylor meets in Chapter 5?
4. Which character was left deaf by an accident?
5. What is it that causes girls to drop out of Taylor's school in Kentucky?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)