|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Taylor chosen for the job in her hometown?
(a) She promised to do a good job if chosen.
(b) She was the first student to ask.
(c) She was best qualified for the job.
(d) She had been promoted from a previous job.
2. Where does Chapter 3 take place?
3. Who does Taylor meet at the Burger Derby?
(a) Mary Ann.
(c) Lou Ann.
(d) Dwayne Ray.
4. What does Lou Ann wear to bed the night Angel leaves her?
(a) A pair of shoes.
(b) A nightgown.
(c) Angel's old t-shirt.
5. Where did Angel drive Lou Ann's mother and grandmother?
(a) Lee Sing's.
(b) The mall.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The Greyhound station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came up with the name "Jesus is Lord Used Tires"?
2. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
3. Lou Ann's husband leaves her on which holiday?
4. Taylor's teacher, Hughes Walter, helped her get her first job. What subject did he teach?
5. In Chapter 4, Lou Ann gets spooked when she notices the baptism water. What past event does this remind her of?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)