|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Taylor and Turtle living?
(a) In the basement of the Burger Derby.
(b) In a mall.
(c) With Mattie.
(d) At a hotel.
2. Narrator, Taylor Greer, was formerly known as:
3. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
(a) Jesus is Lord Used Tires.
(b) Burger Derby.
(c) Hotel Republic.
(d) Pittman County Hospital.
4. When is Lou Ann's child due?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Three months.
5. Why does Granny Logan want to baptize Dwayne Ray in specific water?
(a) Because Granny Logan believes the water has magical powers.
(b) Because Lou Ann was baptized in the same water.
(c) Because the water is from a religious journey.
(d) Because the water has been blessed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
2. Who visits Mattie in Chapter 3 while Taylor are Turtle are waiting to hear about their car's damage ?
3. What does Lou Ann wear to bed the night Angel leaves her?
4. Taylor's teacher, Hughes Walter, helped her get her first job. What subject did he teach?
5. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)