|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
(a) Hotel Republic.
(b) Burger Derby.
(c) Jesus is Lord Used Tires.
(d) Pittman County Hospital.
2. What nationality is Angel?
(c) Mexican American.
3. What does Taylor confess to Mattie in Chapter 3?
(a) That she has run away from home.
(b) That she cannot afford new tires.
(c) That she is an ex-convict.
(d) That she has stolen Turtle.
4. Taylor's teacher, Hughes Walter, helped her get her first job. What subject did he teach?
5. Who came up with the name "Jesus is Lord Used Tires"?
(b) Mattie's grandfather.
(c) Mattie's late husband.
(d) A group of Mexican kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Taylor chosen for the job in her hometown?
2. Where did Angel drive Lou Ann's mother and grandmother?
3. What is the profession of Bobby Bingo's son?
4. From what point of view is Chapter Two narrated?
5. Where does Chapter 3 take place?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)