|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Taylor come to realize that the child given to her in Chapter 1 is alive?
(a) The baby grips Taylor tightly.
(b) She smells the need for a diaper change.
(c) The baby begins to cry.
(d) She checks the child's pulse.
2. What type of vegetable does Lou Ann buy after her mother and grandmother end their visit in Chapter 4?
3. What does Angel do with the baptism water?
(a) He trys to baptize Dwayne Ray.
(b) He pours it down the drain.
(c) He takes the water to a priest.
(d) He drinks it.
4. What does Mattie serve Turtle at Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Orange Juice.
(b) Pineapple Juice.
(c) Apple Juice.
(d) Cranberry Juice.
5. When is Lou Ann's child due?
(a) Three months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Taylor and Turtle living?
2. What is Lou Ann thinking of while she nurses Dwayne Ray?
3. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
4. What does Lou Ann want to do after realizing that Angel has left her?
5. Which character was left deaf by an accident?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)