|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
(a) Hotel Republic.
(b) Jesus is Lord Used Tires.
(c) Burger Derby.
(d) Pittman County Hospital.
2. What type of car does Taylor buy after she decides to leave home?
(a) Volkswagon jetta.
(c) Volkswagon bug.
(d) Ford pickup truck.
3. Why does Granny Logan want to baptize Dwayne Ray in specific water?
(a) Because the water is from a religious journey.
(b) Because Granny Logan believes the water has magical powers.
(c) Because Lou Ann was baptized in the same water.
(d) Because the water has been blessed.
4. How does Lou Ann wave to her mother and grandmother?
(a) With a handkerchief.
(b) With tears.
(c) With her son's arms.
(d) With her hand.
5. Where does Chapter 3 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie serve Turtle at Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
2. What does Lou Ann want to do after realizing that Angel has left her?
3. In Chapter 4, Lou Ann gets spooked when she notices the baptism water. What past event does this remind her of?
4. Where are Taylor and Turtle living?
5. From where does the baptism water come?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)