|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lou Ann want to do after realizing that Angel has left her?
(a) Fall asleep.
(b) Devise a plan to get him back .
(c) Go out and find him.
(d) Commit suicide.
2. When is Lou Ann's child due?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eight months.
3. What is the problem with Taylor's car?
(a) The transmission has blown.
(b) The car has run out of gas.
(c) The oil needs to be changed.
(d) The car has two flat tires.
4. What are Taylor's favorite colors?
(a) Red and turquoise.
(b) Purple and chartruese.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Orange and cerulean.
5. What type of town does the narrator find herself in while in Oklahoma?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angel do with the baptism water?
2. What type of car does Taylor buy after she decides to leave home?
3. From where does the baptism water come?
4. What was the name of the hotel Taylor stayed at for the Christmas season?
5. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)