|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that causes girls to drop out of Taylor's school in Kentucky?
(a) Severe Illnesses.
(b) Poor Grades.
2. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
(c) Teen pregancy.
3. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
(a) Pittman County Hospital.
(b) Jesus is Lord Used Tires.
(c) Burger Derby.
(d) Hotel Republic.
4. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
(a) Rodeo Riding.
(b) Bull Fighting.
(c) Kentucky Derby Racing.
(d) Ballroom Dancing.
5. Taylor's teacher, Hughes Walter, helped her get her first job. What subject did he teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chapter 3 take place?
2. Who does Taylor meet at the Burger Derby?
3. What nationality is Angel?
4. What did Angel lose in the car accident?
5. What year was the dial-up phone system installed in Taylor's hometown?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)