|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Angel lose in the car accident?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His hearing.
(d) His sight.
2. What type of town does the narrator find herself in while in Oklahoma?
3. What type of car does Taylor buy after she decides to leave home?
(a) Volkswagon bug.
(c) Volkswagon jetta.
(d) Ford pickup truck.
4. What type of shop is next door to Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) A Coffee Shop.
(b) A Beer Distributer.
(c) Adult Porn Shop.
(d) A Bakery.
5. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
(a) Bull Fighting.
(b) Ballroom Dancing.
(c) Kentucky Derby Racing.
(d) Rodeo Riding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the dial-up phone system installed in Taylor's hometown?
2. What does Mattie serve Turtle at Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
3. Where are Taylor and Turtle living?
4. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
5. Who visits Mattie in Chapter 3 while Taylor are Turtle are waiting to hear about their car's damage ?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)