|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event in Taylor's life influences her to leave home?
(a) She becomes pregnant.
(b) She gets accepted to college.
(c) The brutal death of a friend.
(d) Her mother dies.
2. What is the problem with Taylor's car?
(a) The car has run out of gas.
(b) The car has two flat tires.
(c) The oil needs to be changed.
(d) The transmission has blown.
3. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
(a) Teen pregancy.
4. What does Lou Ann want to do after realizing that Angel has left her?
(a) Go out and find him.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Devise a plan to get him back .
(d) Fall asleep.
5. Which character was left deaf by an accident?
(a) Mr. Hardbine.
(d) Mr. Shanks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel Taylor stayed at for the Christmas season?
2. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
3. What nationality is Angel?
4. Who came up with the name "Jesus is Lord Used Tires"?
5. How does Taylor come to realize that the child given to her in Chapter 1 is alive?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)