|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date is it when Chapter 3 begins?
(a) January 2.
(b) December 2.
(c) January 6.
(d) June 4.
2. Who came up with the name "Jesus is Lord Used Tires"?
(a) A group of Mexican kids.
(b) Mattie's grandfather.
(d) Mattie's late husband.
3. What is the problem with Taylor's car?
(a) The transmission has blown.
(b) The car has run out of gas.
(c) The oil needs to be changed.
(d) The car has two flat tires.
4. What type of shop is next door to Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) A Coffee Shop.
(b) Adult Porn Shop.
(c) A Bakery.
(d) A Beer Distributer.
5. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
(d) Teen pregancy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
2. Where does Chapter 3 take place?
3. Where did Mattie get her purple beans?
4. What is it that causes girls to drop out of Taylor's school in Kentucky?
5. What nationality is Angel?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)