|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lou Ann's husband leaves her on which holiday?
2. What did Angel have to give up before his car accident?
(a) Kentucky Derby Racing.
(b) Rodeo Riding.
(c) Ballroom Dancing.
(d) Bull Fighting.
3. Narrator, Taylor Greer, was formerly known as:
4. From what point of view is Chapter Two narrated?
(a) Limited Omniscient.
(c) First Person.
(d) Third Person.
5. Who does Taylor meet at the Burger Derby?
(a) Lou Ann.
(b) Mary Ann.
(c) Dwayne Ray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date is it when Chapter 3 begins?
2. Who came up with the name "Jesus is Lord Used Tires"?
3. Where are Taylor and Turtle living?
4. Which character was left deaf by an accident?
5. What does Mattie serve Turtle at Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)