|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel Taylor stayed at for the Christmas season?
(a) Broken Arrow.
(b) Rusty Nail.
(d) Silver Bullet.
2. Who came up with the name "Jesus is Lord Used Tires"?
(a) Mattie's late husband.
(c) Mattie's grandfather.
(d) A group of Mexican kids.
3. What type of shop is next door to Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Adult Porn Shop.
(b) A Beer Distributer.
(c) A Coffee Shop.
(d) A Bakery.
4. What is Lou Ann reminded of when she sees Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Her church.
(b) Her childhood home in Kentucky.
(c) Her first car.
(d) Newt Hardbine.
5. Narrator, Taylor Greer, was formerly known as:
Short Answer Questions
1. Which literary theme is prevalent throughout Chapter 2?
2. Where in Arizona does Chapter Two take place?
3. Where does Chapter 3 take place?
4. What does Mattie serve Turtle at Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
5. When is Lou Ann's child due?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)