|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Lou Ann's child due?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Three months.
2. What is the problem with Taylor's car?
(a) The oil needs to be changed.
(b) The car has two flat tires.
(c) The transmission has blown.
(d) The car has run out of gas.
3. What does Mattie serve Turtle at Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Orange Juice.
(b) Pineapple Juice.
(c) Apple Juice.
(d) Cranberry Juice.
4. What does Lou Ann wear to bed the night Angel leaves her?
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A nightgown.
(d) Angel's old t-shirt.
5. How does Taylor come to realize that the child given to her in Chapter 1 is alive?
(a) She smells the need for a diaper change.
(b) The baby grips Taylor tightly.
(c) The baby begins to cry.
(d) She checks the child's pulse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taylor confess to Mattie in Chapter 3?
2. What date is it when Chapter 3 begins?
3. What year was the dial-up phone system installed in Taylor's hometown?
4. What does Lou Ann want to do after realizing that Angel has left her?
5. Taylor's teacher, Hughes Walter, helped her get her first job. What subject did he teach?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)