|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Narrator, Taylor Greer, was formerly known as:
2. What is Lou Ann reminded of when she sees Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Her church.
(b) Newt Hardbine.
(c) Her first car.
(d) Her childhood home in Kentucky.
3. Which character was left deaf by an accident?
(b) Mr. Hardbine.
(d) Mr. Shanks.
4. When is Lou Ann's child due?
(a) Three months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two months.
5. What was the name of the hotel Taylor stayed at for the Christmas season?
(a) Broken Arrow.
(b) Rusty Nail.
(d) Silver Bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the dial-up phone system installed in Taylor's hometown?
2. What type of car does Taylor buy after she decides to leave home?
3. Who came up with the name "Jesus is Lord Used Tires"?
4. What are Taylor's favorite colors?
5. Taylor's teacher, Hughes Walter, helped her get her first job. What subject did he teach?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)