|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Taylor work while living in Kentucky?
(a) Pittman County Hospital.
(b) Burger Derby.
(c) Jesus is Lord Used Tires.
(d) Hotel Republic.
2. Lou Ann's husband leaves her on which holiday?
3. What is Lou Ann reminded of when she sees Jesus is Lord Used Tires?
(a) Her church.
(b) Her first car.
(c) Her childhood home in Kentucky.
(d) Newt Hardbine.
4. What type of car does Taylor buy after she decides to leave home?
(b) Volkswagon bug.
(c) Volkswagon jetta.
(d) Ford pickup truck.
5. When is Lou Ann's child due?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that causes girls to drop out of Taylor's school in Kentucky?
2. Who does Taylor meet at the Burger Derby?
3. Why was Taylor chosen for the job in her hometown?
4. What event in Taylor's life influences her to leave home?
5. Where did Mattie get her purple beans?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)